Juuzou's Story {14}

"Die. Die. Die. Die. Die! Lose everything! Just like I did!" The figure chanted inside the alleyway, swinging their Scorpion 1/56 in the air before slitting the throat of the abnormal being.

The ghoul collapsed almost abruptly to the ground, their black and red scaley kagune sinking down with them, blood trickling down the sides of their exposed, cut up neck.

"Gotta get rid of your kind, you know, so you don't go around making human babies." The disturbed clad swiped his bangs to the side, and licked the dripping blood that belonged to the ghoul, right off the lining of his dagger.

"You taste sweet...how nice, but you know what else was even sweeter?" The young man questioned the ghoul who was attempting to savor their last breath and energy, fear and death clouding their sky blue orbs.

"My Muffin."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Juuzou, don't make me repeat myself when it comes to certain things like this." Shinohara-san shook his head in exasperation, observing the authorities whose job at the moment was to pick up the severed 78 pieces of ghoul meat.

"Well, that's my job, right? They're evil. It shouldn't matter how or why we kill them." Juuzou muttered with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Juuzou, do you want me to go over the rules of-"

"No." The white haired teen replied hastily, shifting his gaze over to the severed parts of the ghoul he had slaughtered the night before, remorse not even surfacing to the skin of his heart once.

"I'm gonna go ahead and wait for you in the cab." Juuzou left without excusing himself.

Shinohara-san shook his head in defeat, not knowing what else he could do to restore his partner's merry-go-round personality.

He'd tried ice cream, the candy shop, the zoo, even a visit to the dog pound.

But, apparently the relationship between Muffin and him had been bounded together so tightly, he just knew that nothing would ever be the same with the Suzuya possibly ever again.