Rant

Okay you can skip this if you to. Sorry if you thought this was an update. Okay so this is a rant. First of all, to all the haters of the new 5H music video stop. Yes I get they are wearing bikinis or bathing suits whatever you want to call them. But they are at a beach I sorry they don't wear onesies and ugg boots to the beach like you haters do. Also who cares what they are wearing. They are young adults who can wear whatever. Why do other people have to tell you what to wear. It isn't your body it's there body. You wear whatever you want on your body. But if they wore other clothes like a jacket and jeans the haters would say something like they aren't trying hard enough that's why they aren't famous or they would say oh look they are being prudes. I honestly can't stand it when a person shames another person for who they are. Also please be yourself don't let anyone else tell you how to act, what to say, and what to wear. If you feel confident enough to wear booty shorts and crop top do it. If you don't then you don't have to you are beautiful either way. Wanna shave your head go ahead. Please be yourself. I believe you are beautiful in any shape, form, and design. Anyway with that said I'm sorry this wasn't an update. Also I loved the music video especially the end when they all started doing choreography. And sorry for bad grammar and anything else I did bad that I learned I'm English class. I was just so passionate about this that I could barely formulate a sentence.