Not Art

FMA has taught me a lot.

Ed taught me that being one thing in others eyes doesn't mean you are that thing.

Riza taught me that strength is not always physical
Roy taught me that worrying is okay.

Al taught me to believe in who I am.

Hughes taught me to be proud of myself.

Fuery taught me that being smart is important.

Winry taught me that anger and worry are sometimes the same emotion.

Sheska taught me that memorizing isn't knowing.

Havoc taught me that it's okay to be desperate.

Izumi taught me that wanting something isn't needing it.

Paninya taught me that it's not always okay to do the wrong thing for the right reason.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was up late drawing last night, and suddenly I was staring at the one wall of my room I was filling with drawings of every single FMA character. And I got to thinking about how much time I have on my hands now that I don't have a girlfriend anymore. Then I was wondering about what to do with all of this pent up emotion of love.

It's been not quite 24 hours, but I want someone to hold. Anyone, anyone willing to give me a hug and let me cry on their shoulder. Being heartbroken hurts, so find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with the first time. Don't bring unnecessary pain upon yourself.

But, oh god she was worth the pain. It was almost a pleasure to have my heartbroken by her, and the only thing I would change was the stab she took at my gender identity. Otherwise, (if you're reading this) thanks for the send off baby. I'll miss you.