Chapter Five

Inline comments are loved!

____________________________________

"Come let's go down." I spoke still hugging her. She nodded in my chest, tightening her grip on me.

I broke the hug with great difficulty.

"Princess. Come let's go." I said giving her my hand which she held happily yeh immediately as she was reluctant to even let me go away from her sight.

As soon as we came down I went to the dining table to sit while nandini held my hand tightly. Fear, shivering was clearly seen on her face. I knew this was coming so I composed my self and took a deep breath.

"Princess I know you don't want to eat but I am hungry. You just sit next to me." I said making a puppy face to which she instantly agreed.

I asked her if she wanted to eat to which she replied negatively.

I filled my plate as well as hers in a hope that she will eat. I slowly started eating to which she was looking at me keenly, observing something. I looked at her to which she looked down. I continued eating.

Suddenly I felt the sound of a chair and  looked at nandini who was pulling her chair closer to mine. Covering the distance she raised her hand and then backed out again. I didn't react and started eating again. I felt her gaze on me and  again she lifted her hand but this time she took the spoon in her hand, filled it with pasta, took it near her mouth and looked at me.

She hesitated looking at me, then the spoon which was filled with pasta. Her hands were shivering. She was about to put the spoon back on the plate but before she could do that I held her hand, took the spoon near to her mouth. She looked at me for assurance which I was completely unaware of still I just blinked my eyes. She opened her mouth and I fed her.

I was waiting for her reaction as she was still chewing the pasta. I saw a satisfactory smile on her face. She took the spoon from me and started eating by her own.

God I just wanna gobble her up. She was looking so cute. I rested my head on my hand as my elbow was resting on the table, admiring the innocent soul sitting next to me. She  was full engrossed in eating. More than putting the pasta in her mouth, she was feeding her clothes. I chuckled to which she looked at me, raising her eyebrow. I nodded negatively as I was happy that she was eating something. I saw that my plate was empty. She had finished it all.

"Princess do you want more?" she nodded negatively

"Pakka"

"hmm"

"Let's go and get yourself cleaned" I said and stood up.

She immediately held my hand and stood up. We went into the room. She went into the washroom to change. I had switched on only the lamp light as I wanted her to sleep.

"Princess you sleep here" I patted the bed as she came out of the washroom.

She immediately came next to me and asked "Tum Kaha soh ge?"

"Couch pe"

"Please. Mere pass soh jao" she requested softly.

I thought of refusing as I didn't wanna take advantage of her. Then thought to make her sleep and then I will go to the couch. I agreed.

I made her lie down and lied down next to her. She held my hand tightly, putting her head on my shoulder while I was caressing her hair with my other hand in order to make her sleep.

She fell asleep in a few minutes. I looked at her angelic face, kissed her forehead and whispered

"I LOVE YOU"

Yess I do. I love her alot from childhood. She never left my heart even in these 8 years of separation. I knew one day I will meet her and  pour out my heart to her but never in my dreams I thought I would find her in this condition. But it doesn't matter. I still love her alot and I  will definitely get my princess back. I promise.

I went to the couch and slept.

Hey guys. I hope you liked the update. Please like and comment.