Chapter Thirteen Part Two

A/N: YAY! I LOVE YOU ALL!! Everyone, we hut 11k reads! Thank you all so much for your patience and support. I love you all! Gah! I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated for sooo long, I've been really busy.

They walked into Alphys' laboratory. "Okay, so where's the machine?" Hoodie papyrus asked. "OOH, WHAT'S IN THIS ROOM?!?" Papyrus asked and pointed to a bathroom door sign. "Bro, if you have to go, just say so," sans said. "IS THAT A BATHROOM?!?" Majestic sans asked. "No, it's the entrance to a rocket ship," hoodie papyrus said sarcastically.

"I know that Alphys has a secret room in here or something," Undyne said. "BROTHER, CAN WE GO INSIDE?!" Majestic sans asked. "Why?" Hoodie papyrus asked. "I WANT TO EXPLORE THE GREAT WONDERS OF THRONE PLUMBING!!" Majestic sans answered. He made his cute pleading eyes. "Aww, let him go in!" Undyne said. "Fine," hoodie papyrus said.

"YAY!!" Majestic sans said. He skipped and opened the door. But it wasn't a bathroom. "Well that was disappointing," sans said. "It looks like an elevator," Undyne observed. "LET'S SEE WHERE IT TAKES US!!" Papyrus said and stepped inside with Majestic sans. They looked oh so brave, papyrus holding a Fluffy Bunny book in one hand.

Hoodie papyrus, sans, and Undyne walked in as well to please them. The elevator doors closed and started moving down. BOOM!! The elevator shook and stopped working. "W-WHAT WAS THAT?!?" Papyrus asked. Majestic sans didn't look quite Majestic, for he jumped into his brother's arms, shaking in fear.

"Everything's alright," hoodie papyrus comforted and put his brother back onto his feet. "I DO NOT THINK IT IS!! IT APPEARS WE ARE STUCK!!" Papyrus said. "I'll handle this," Undyne smiled. She whipped put a magic spear and jammed it in between the elevator doors. She gripped the spear tightly and moved it to the left. The doors slid open.