Chapter One

Sans was following papyrus, they were walking around Snowdin. Papyrus was showing Frisk some brand new puzzles! Yay! "HUMAN!" Papyrus said proudly. He gestured dramatically towards the ground, a weird colored slush where he pointed. "I THINK YOU WILL FIND THIS PUZZLE QUITE INTERESTING!" Papyrus said, "FOR YOU SEE, THIS IS NO ORDINARY PUZZLE!!"

Frisk just stared with her expressionless face at papyrus, then turned to Sans. "I don't know, kid. Just go with it," Sans shrugged. Frisk faced Papyrus. "YOU SEE HUMAN," Papyrus said, "THE RULES ARE-" He was interrupted. The ground started to rumble, and it was coming from the middle of the puzzle area. Everyone nervously looked at the weird slush. Suddenly, the shaking stopped. Two skeletons popped up from the snow.

One looked like sans, except he was wearing a blue cape, a grey T-shirt, with shoulder pads, almost resembling armor, and darker blue sweatpants tucked into his blue boots. He looked like a little superhero. His eyes sparkled blue. The other skeleton looked like Papyrus, but he was wearing a comfortable looking orange hoodie, sneakers and shorts. The Sans fell into the snow with an, "Oomph". The Papyrus landed on his feet effortlessly.

Super Sans scrambled to his feet and dusted himself off. "Bro, you gotta be careful with that landing," hoodie Papyrus said and shoved his hands into his pockets. Sans and Papyrus just stared at Super Sans and hoodie Papyrus, their jaws dropped. Super Sans and hoodie Papyrus faced them. Super sans's smile grew bigger. "HELLO, STRANGERS! I AM THE MAJESTIC SANS!!" Super Sans said. He crossed his arms and his cape fluttered in the wind.

"Uhh," Sans said. Majestic Sans opened his eyes and spotted Sans. His eyes sparkled and his smile grew wider. "HELLO STRANGER!! SAY, YOU LOOK LIKE ME!! YOU SHOULD BE HONORED!!" Hoodie Paps just stood there casually with his hands in his pockets. Sans stared suspiciously at hoodie paps. Papyrus leaned closer to Sans. "Sans, this is weird. Is he smoking!?" Papyrus, for once, whispered. "Yeah, Paps, he is. You know, I would say he looks like you, but your fashion choices are very different," sans said.

A/N: I don't even know if anyone's gonna read this. Oh well. I Like writing this. To be continued! Please comment or something. :)
Sans: 'Sup
Papyrus: SANS!! WHERE IS THE HUMAN?!?
Sans: You mean Frisk?
Papyrus: UM, YES!! WHERE IS THE HUMAN?!?
Sans: Toriel's baking with her.
Papyrus: WHAT!? SHE'S COOKING THE HUMAN?!? *runs to Toriel's*