Part 1 - Gunshot, Love and Blood

"Hey Horseshit! Hurry up would ya!" Rin shouted, as Nikki stuffed her phone into her pocket and hurried over. "Has anyone got any money, we could buy a few stuff on the way to Rin's." Jade stated. Rin, Dee, Cat, Snas, Jay, Jen and Nikki were all walking to Rin's, like they always do on Friday. "Hey Rin, isn't that Ash?" Jay asked, pointing to a figure on the other side of the road. "Yh, I heard you've got a thing for him." Jen stated, turning her gaze to Rin. A huge grin spread across her face, giving us the obvious answer. "Oh but...who is that I see? Josh? Hmm...I heard you have a thing for him!" A small blush covered her cheeks, causing everyone to burst out in laughter until a voice said Rin's name. "Hey Rin." Turning around, she soon found out the voice came from none other but Ash. "What up Ash?" She smiled, trying to ignore the small snickers from the others. A conversation was soon started as they all got closer to the shop. That's when it begun. The fear. The panic. The stress. And....the decision. One noise. That's all that it took for the panic to rise. It just happened that that one noise...was a gunshot. Infront of the once happy group of friends was a scene...a murder scene. The victim lay in a pool of blood. Lifeless. Useless. The murderer...no where to be seen. The screams of bystanders rang in their ears, the stench of death growing unbearable and...the pain...of knowing that someone they knew was dead.

"Rin!" She heard Ash call her but she couldn't respond. The worry flowing through her took over. "RIN!" Every step was getting her further away. One...two...three. "CORINNE! DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME!!!" Turning around she ran to him, and to his surprise tightly hugged him. "Ash, I'm sorry!!!" Warm arms wrapped around her cold body. "It's okay Rin, you dont need to be sorry." Slowly, she lifted up her head to see Ash. His eyes held kindness and...love. He leaned in and closed the gap between them. Willingly accepting the kiss, she kissed back.

"Have the police found out about the murderer yet?" Faz asked Dee. Shaking her head, Dee lightly tapped the table with her pen. "Why don't we try and find out...I mean...at least try and help right?"

They all stood in a circle, agreeing to help out with the murder case. Rin, Ash, Dee, Faz, Cat, Jay, Jen, Nikki, Snas and Josh. They were ready! Or so they thought...