Chapter10:Forgiven

Hey
It's been awhile I have been busy and on vacation with my fam.
I was having a writers block
To the story we go
---------------------------------------------
Chapter10: Forgiven
Ellie's POV

I was still crying on my bed when I heard the door bell ring. I got up and started walk to the front door when I got there I looked out the window to see who it was before I opened the door.

"Hey babe, where did Zoey and Summ-" Seth asked before his face went from his signature smirk to a look of worry. His hand reached up to my face wiping away the stray tear that betrayed me and fell. As soon a his hand touched my face I couldn't keep it in any longer a long sob came out.

"Oh my god, Ell what's wrong?" Seth grabbed me by the waist and started picking me up, my legs wrapped around his waist. My hands found their way around his neck. He carried me to my room, not forgetting to shut the front door.

     He sat down on the bed and running his hand through my hair until I stopped crying.

    "Can you tell me why you crying Ell?" Seth asked in a soothing tone. My head was resting on his shoulder when he asked, I sat up. I opened my mouth but instantly closed it remembering what he said, I shook my head no.

"I.....um....can't he'll hurt me....." i say quietly hoping he didn't here the last part of what I said.

"Who will hurt you Ell?" Seth puts it thumb under my chin and lifts it so I'm looking him in the eye. I feel my eyes start to water again but I look away so he can't see.

"Seth I think it's best if you leave now" I say calmly while standing up.

"Ok Ellie but I will find out who your talking about and he won't hurt you I won't let it happen." Seth walks out and I hear the front door shut.