Chapter 2: New House

Hey guys
Sorry that I didn't update sooner I just was busy.

Vote
Comment
Tell people about it
-Emma

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2: New House

-Ellie-

"Ellie, wake up we're here."

Who is that? Where am I? Why does my neck hurt?

"Ellie, get up you need to help unload the moving van." Waking me fully up and breaking me out of my train of thought. Oh yeah I moved to Florida with my dad and left everything I ever knew in California.

"Ok dad I help." I said getting out of the van. I grabbed a box, wow this is heavy. I started to walk to the house, holy shit my new house is huge.

"Ommf "

Oww. I dropped the box on my face and I am laying on half concrete and half grass, and my head hurts... a lot.

"Hello sweet cheeks you need some help."

Who the hell is that, I knew it wasn't my dad that's for sure.

"Yes" is all I said.

All of a sudden the box is lifted off of me and my eyes meet the most beautiful blue eyes ever, he has messy brown hair, tan skin and is obviously ripped I can tell because he is wearing a bro tank and swim trunks.

"You like what you see sweetheart." He said with smirk. As soon as he said that I felt my cheeks go red.Oh crap I was staring. What should I say.

"You wish, and thanks for helping but I can do myself from here thank you very much." I say getting off the ground and brushing off the dirt. He gave me a shocked look as if he has never been turned down before. After that I took the box and walked away into the house.

"Ellie I just grabbed the last box, you start unpacking while I take the van back i will need a ride home so you have to take the car in the garage. Bye."
He left and I was alone. How did he already buy a car. He must have bought it when he bought the house. I better go unpack.

"Knock.Knock.Knock."

"Uggg" I got up from the couch and walked to the door.

"Hello again beautiful." He said which made be blush.

"What do you want?" I asked in a harsh tone, probably to harsh.

"Now is that how you treat your neighbors best friend." He said with his signature smirk.

"Yes, if it's you." I said with a smile.

"Oh, I like them feisty." He smirk widens. Making me blush. No, what am I thinking boys break girls and leave them behind like trash, never again will I trust a boy not after what happened last time.

"J-just go away and leave me alone." I said looking away sounding angry, but I was actually sad. He looked shocked that I yelled. After that his friends came out of the house next to mine and he left with them.