Chapter 3: The party

Hey guys,
Sorry I don't update a lot.
I was busy with finals.

-------------------------------------------------

       Chapter 3: The party

-Ellie-

    "ELLIE GET UP TIME TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL. IT'S FRIDAY." dad yelled from down stairs.

     "OK,DAD." I screamed back.

     I got up and took a shower, I put a little makeup on and a cute white/ multicolored sundress with some pink sandals. I put my hair in half up half down pony tail.

    "HONEY I HAVE TO GO TO WORK I WILL SEE YOU LATER. BYE." He yelled opening the door to the garage and left.

    I went down stairs and got a granola bar instead of an apple today as I left the house.

  "Great, I have to walk 15 min to school." I thought aloud sarcastically.

"Talking to yourself there pretty." An unknown voice said making me jump a little.

  I turn around and see a boy around my age coming out of the house next to mine. He is tall he has blonde hair and most beautiful hazel eyes ever but not as pretty as Hazel's eyes. He was buff and tan.

  "Like what you see, because if you don't than you have some serious staring issues." He said showing of the most adorable dimples, and breaking my train of thought.

"Sorry, I am Ellie, nice to meet you. I am your new neighbor, and you are?" I said giving him a warm smile back.

"Hello Ellie, I am Andrew, it's nice to meet you too. Do you go to the high school right around the corner near the Walmart?" He asked. He seems so nice unlike Seth did when I first met him.

   "Yeah I do, which reminds me I have to get walking if I want to make it to school on time. Nice meeting you, bye." I turned around and started walking.

  "Hey Ellie, if you want a ride I can give you one its no trouble." He said loud enough so I could hear it. I turned around and walked back.

  "I would love a ride thank you so much." I smiled.

  "No problem get in." He said opening the passenger door. What a gentleman.

   I got in and when we got to school a lot of people were outside talking in there groups. He parked and I got out and so did he. All of a sudden there were people looking at me and whispering. I paid no attention to it and walked up to my friends who were also whispering.

    "Hey guys, what you whispering about?" I asked really curious.

    "Ok, how do you do it?" Zoey finally speaks up.

"Do what?" I was now confused.

"Get the hottest guys in school to talk to you. Duh." Hazel says out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?"I ask kinda getting annoyed with the hot guy thing.

   "We mean how did you manage to get involved with Seth Adams and Andrew Black the two hottest guys in school, who by the way are best friends." Summer said seeming to understand that I was a little lost.