Chapter 8

Emily's P.O.V

Recap: I grabbed my bag from Damon and ran up to my room. I pulled out my phone and say on my bed. I went through my contacts, I found one that said 'Baby' with a red heart emoji next to it. I pressed it and it started to ring.

?: Hello?

Emily: Dean? Hello, you still there?

...

Dean: Yea, how did you get this number.

Emily: I was just going through my contact and one of them said Dean. So, I clicked it and here we are.

Dean: Oh.

Emily: How about we meet up at the grill. Wanna play a game of pool?

Dean: How about 6-ish

Emily: Yea, I will just tell Damon I'm going to meet some friends there. I hope Stefan, Elena, or Matt isn't there.

Dean: Why do they matter...Wait, they know Damon don't they. What's his problem anyway?

Emily: Well, one Damon and Stefan are like my older brothers in a way, Damon's just really protective over me. Stefan will tell Damon if he sees us. Damon might threaten Matt if he is working there while I'm there and then Elena will tell Stefan and Stefan will tell Damon.

Dean: Oh, well that's make more sense. So, that's a promise that I will see you there.

Emily: Yes, Dean that's a promise. It's 4 now so I'm going to get ready, ok?

Dean: Ok, see you soon princess.

Emily: Bye Dean.

Dean: Bye.

I got ready, I was wearing a beanie, jean, my ACDC t-shirt, and white converse. I ran downstairs I was almost out the door, when Damon stopped me.

"Hey you did remember about dinner, right?" Crap, dinner, Elijah...I completely forgot. I turned around to face Damon. "It's ok, go to the grill to meet Dean and Sam." He said. I was shocked that he knew about Dean and Sam. Then I remembered Vampire hearing...right.

"It's not polite to eavesdrop." I said with a smirk. He just gave me a look and I ran over and hugged him "Thank you." I said as I pulled away.

"Your welcome now go before I change my mind. I'll tell Elijah something, don't worry." Damon said, I smiled and ran out of the house and into my car. I was driving there...before everything went black