They all shake their heads no.

"Point made." I say and do a quick bow

I see Sam turn to yell at Paul. But I walk up to Paul and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist. He pulled away.

"So it seems I will be seeing more you guys." I say

I kissed Paul one more time then turn to leave as I walked by Sam I shot him a look, Sam nodded. As I walked away I heard Embry.

"I think her wolf was bigger than Sam's or Jacob's." Embry said

I laughed to myself and headed home. When I walked though the door Bella and Dad started asking questions. I answered but was careful not to say to much. I had found out later that night that Bella had told Dad about what she saw. The next day she went to Jacob's house but bought me with her against my will. When we got to Jacob's house she was out of the truck and to his door in seconds. She knocks on the door and it opens to Billy.

"Hi, Billy. I know Jacob's sick but --" Bella said

"He's out with friends." Billy said

"Oh." Bella says taken back

"I'll let him know you came by." Billy said

Billy starts to close the door, but Bella stops him.

"Wait -- he's got mono, right? That's what you told my dad." Bella said

Way to go Bella. I thought to her

"You should go on home, Bella," Billy said

Billy close the door. Bella walks to the truck and slams the door, she is pissed. Starts the truck then turns it off. She tosses the keys aside and sinks down into her seat. We have sat here in this car for a long time. It is now raining, I see Billy pull the blinds and look at us he looks at Bella with sympathy. There is a knock on the driver windows we both jump. We look over to see Jacob, he looks at Bella no smile, no warmth in his eyes, just a hard brooding resentment. Bella is taken back but she still gets out of the car. I see Sam and the others standing behind him in the tree line. I see Paul in minimal clothes.

"You cut your hair." Bella said

"Go away." Jacob said

Jacob turns to walk away, Sam and the others walk towards the house, Jacob follows. I get out of the truck and ran up behind Bella. I was so not in the right outfit to be wearing during the rain. Bella grabs his arm.

"What happened to you?" Bella asked

Jacob stops, and turns around. The other wait on the porch. They are out of earshot, but won't leave him alone with her.

"I can help." Bella says in a low voice.

Jacob's face is hard, he shakes his head, he won't talk.

"Sam got to you. What did he do?" Bella asked

"Sam's trying to help me, don't blame him." Jacob said

"Then who?" Bella asked

"How 'bout those filthy, reeking bloodsuckers you love? The Cullens." Jacob said bitter

"I...don't know what you're --" Bella said

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Jacob said

I see Jacob shaking, almost convulsing with anger, Bella regroups.

"The Cullens are long gone. How are they to blame?" Bella asked

"Bella you need to be careful." I said