searching

Thunder's pov

My name is thunder.
I'm 15 years old.
have black hair with blue tips and dark blue eyes.

I never actually saw my parents because they were busy working and doing stuff .they didn't even try finding me and my twin brother andrew

I was always intrested in machines, creating,fixing and discovering how they work. On the other hand there is my brother. He was intrested in medicals and chemichals. He even has a book of aliens and thier weakspots Along with many other things. Even though i never admit it but his interest saved us several times.

Our uncle took care of us since we were born, he took us to his house and we made it our shelter after the invasion,but he died two years ago. Leaving us all alone

Any way let's stick to what's happening these days.

One weak ago I lost my brother in death land after a huge fight with a group of Beags.

An earthquake sperated us leaving a huge crack in the ground. My brother pushed me away to the other side and stayed with the two beags left. I hope he survived that. Unlike me he's not much of a fighter.

But i guess he did survive because one day after that i found a black leather glove on my right hand which is weird because i use my left hand... it had a note which said.

Don't remove the glove
~your brother~

He always prefered safety and exagerated with things.

But i guess it's a good idea to listen to him this time.

Today i'm gonna go search for him again.

I ate some food,drank some water and packed my weapons. They were a rifle and two plasma pistols i found and fixed.

I got out of the house and looked at the road.

The sky was grey,many dead bodies on the ground of both humans and aliens it was silent.

I sighed hoping that my brother isn't going to end up as a corpse too.

I hot wired a motorcycle and started my journey to save him.

I continued driving for a whole hour without being inturrupted by anything "looks like it's going to be easy"i smiled slightly but it turned into a frown when i heard the sound of an explosion "i just can't keep my mouth shut..."i sighed and got faster to avoid combat my heartbeats got faster and then the worst happened i ran out of fuel "ugh ! Not now !" I said and got off the motorcycle and ran.

Avoiding battle isn't really my style. But i was alone and needed to find my brother quickly.

I ran without rest for another hour.

Not hearing anything i sat down panting. I was really tired i almost fell asleep. I closed my eyes and relaxed but i almost screamed when a stream of laser passed infront of me.

I quickly stood up and ran away when i suddenly realised something. It missed. Even though i was an easy target i looked behind me to see two Pleox and a beag chasing a girl with black hair and grey eyes.

I get out my rifle and shot one of the Pleox in the head but its mask blocked it. I groaned and shot it in the legs making it fall down.

The girl noticed me, she showed me that she has no weapons.

I tossed her my rifle and got out the pistols.

We nodded to each other and took cover behind a car.

"Who are you ?"i asked

"My name is sophie i'm a scavenger. Part of green blood shelter. Who are you ?" She asked.

"I'm thunder. Wait green blood ? What's that ?"

"It's a shelter as it's name says. There's like 50 people there. Cooperating to survive"

"Can i join ?"

"Well..."

She got inturrupted by the beag shooting a stream of laser.

"Talk later...let's fight now"she said.

I nodded and got out of the cover.

The beag was charging and using his other arm to shield himself. While the other two are shooting at us with a grenade launcher like weapon with red exploding disks. They were even stronger than grenades and had a bigger radius.

Dodging the disks and thier explosions I charged energy by holding the trigger and released hitting the one in the ground's mask which caused it to explode and release a green gas.

Sophie already shot the other one down and fired some times at his back to make sure it's dead.

She quickly ran at me and tackled me off the way of a laser beam.

The beag was still alive she got off me and started shooting at him but it did no real damage i tried the same with charged shoots but with the same result.

"How are we gonna kill this ?"she asked

"I don't know ! " i wished my brother was here he knew the beags weak spots.

It charged at us causing the ground to shake

We tried stoping it by shooting but it didn't even slow down. It hit us with it's very hard arm with sharp spikes causing us to fly back and hit the ground.

I coughed some blood and looked at the wounds on my stomach and arms.

Sophie wasn't in a good state too.

The beag charged at me ready to finish me this time...