"That will be $4.25."

Niall pulled out a $5, and handed it over. "Keep the change." He smiled at her, before leading Harry to a table.

"Where are we going after this?" Harry wondered.

"It's a surprise."

Harry nodded, and ate a few bites of his ice cream.

"Want a bite?" Harry offered; holding his spoon out.

Niall nodded, and leaned in with his mouth opened. Harry smirked, and instead wiped the ice cream on his nose. Niall jumped back with a gasp of shock.

"Harry!" Niall playfully scolded. Harry chuckled, and leaned across the table. He licked the ice cream off his nose, then placed a kiss on it.

"Now I'm sticky." He pouted. "I'll be back." He got up, and made his way to the bathroom.

Harry sat at the table, waiting. His eyes scanned the room, while he hummed a little tune. His eyes landed on people in the back corner, and they lingered there. His eyes narrowed, and he abruptly stood up, grabbing the ice cream as he did.

It was Nathan and his friends.

He waited by the bathrooms door, and grabbed Niall when he walked out.

"Wha-what's going on?" He asked confused.

"We need to leave."

Niall followed behind, not questioning Harry's sudden mood change. When they got outside, Harry stopped and turned back around.

"Wait here, I'll be back." He said over his shoulder.

Niall watched confused. Within a minute, he heard a scream of shock, and then there was Harry walking out with a satisfied grin.

"What did you do?" He asked as Harry grabbed his hand.

"I gave Nathan my ice cream."

Realization dawned on Niall, and he cracked a grin while shaking his head at Harry.

"Ready to continue this date?" Harry asked.

--

"What's this?" Harry asked as they stood in front of a tall building.

"We're going paint balling!" Niall cheered.

"I remember you telling me you always wanted to do this, so I decided to bring you." Niall blushed.

Harry smiled wide, and his heart fluttered. "I can't believe you remembered..." He mumbled, pecking Niall's cheek.

Niall shrugged, and tried to hide his smile, but he felt proud. He was proud of himself that he remembered, even if it was something small. It made Harry happy, so he was happy.

Hand in hand, they walked inside and up to a guy who worked there. He led them to the back room, where they put on gear. They were handed paintball guns, and the next 5 minutes were spent on learning how to hold, and shoot the guns.

"The rules of the game are, first person to make it to the end of the field with less hits, wins."

The boys nodded, and then separated, running to the starting lines. They both waited for the bell, adrenaline running in their veins.

When the bell rung, they both darted forward. Niall ducked down behind a stack of hay, and peaked out, looking for Harry. He grinned to himself when he saw Harry running across to the next hay stack.

Niall lined up his gun, and fired.

"Ahhh!" He heard, and did a little victory dance.

"I'll get you for that!" Harry called playfully.

"Bring it on!" Niall called.

He peaked out, looking for Harry, before diving for the next hay stack, only to get shot in the leg.

"I've been hit!" Niall called playfully, hearing Harry's beautiful laugh. He fell to the ground dramatically, only to jump back up and started firing in any direction.

Harry chuckled quietly to himself as he snuck upon Niall. He saw Niall firing in random spots, and hiding quickly.

He made his move, and tackled Niall, flipping him over to his back. Niall let out a cry of shock, and his eyes widen when he realized Harry was standing above him.

"I got you..." Harry whispered, and fired at Niall, quickly covering his chest and legs with paint, and then kicked both their guns away and leaned down on Niall.

"I win." He whispered.

They stared at each other for a couple of seconds, just staring into each others eyes. Niall parted his lips, and ran his tongue across them. Harry watched the action, then like a magnet, connected their lips.

Niall's eye shut on there own, and he kissed back. This was his first kiss, and he was little lost, but Harry quickly helped him.

Harry pulled away a minute later, and rested his forehead against Niall's, who still had his eyes closed.

"I've wanted to do that for awhile now..." Harry breathed.

Niall couldn't speak. He felt like his heart was about to jump out of his chest, he felt tingly every where. He felt alive, his angel just kissed him. Kissed him.

He was shocked, happy, confused; does this mean Harry liked him back?

Niall finally opened his eyes, only to be met with Harry's green eyes.

"Me too." He finally said.

--

Niall ended up walking Harry home, and they both couldn't stop smiling. He walked him up to the door, and they stood there for a minute just staring at each other. Harry smiled, before leaning in and placing a quick kiss on Niall's lips.

"I had a good time."

"Me too..."

Giving him one last kiss, Harry opened the door, and walked in. He watched Niall walk away before closing the door. He leaned against the door with a smile on his face, and finally happy.

----