Prolouge

Two children, Shinobis, were sitted in front of the Hokage. The Superior was explaining a mission to them. A C-rank mission.

"... And you will deliver this scroll to the sand village. It holds a special jutsu. You must deliver it safely. Do you understand?" Said the Hokage.

"Yes Hokage-sama." Said the girl

"There's nothing to worry about-ttebasa!" Said the boy giving a thumbs up. Then the girl hit him.

"Owww..... Sarada.. What was that for?! That hurts!!" He whined but the Sarada just scoffed.

"Speak with respect, Boruto. He is the Hokage!" She spoke sternly.

"And h-"

"And he is also your father! Gives you more than one reason to respect him!" She then glared at him, giving him shivers down his spine. He sighed in defeat.

"Y-yes ma'am." He said. The Hokage, or rather, Naruto, chuckled at this rather familiar scene in front of him. 'Ah, just like old times when Sakura hits me. Still hurts though'

"Oh, and Otou-san?" His son, Boruto, asks.

"What is it?" He replied

"You will come to Himwari's Birthday this time. Right?" Naruto smiled.

"Of course I will." He said. His son smiled.

"Otou-san. We will be going now-ttebasa."

"Yes, Hokage-sama. Me and Boruto will be going now. We shall start the mission right away." Sarada said, Agreeing with her partner.

"Be careful, you two."

"Hai!" The two said in unison. Then they got up and exited the office.

=*Time Skip*=

The two were now on their way to the Sand Village. Boruto was currently playi- examining the scroll.

"Boruto, stop playing with the scroll!" She scolded.

"I'm just examining it. Just curious, that's all." He said then pouted.

"Sureeeee..." She said sarcastically, then smiled. 'He looks so cute when he pouts.. Wait WHAT?! No no no no. Did I just say cute?! No. He is just a friend!'

Unknown to her, her friend was thinking something similar...

'Wow. She smiles so beautifu-WAIT! Was I going to say beautifully?! Do I like her?! She is just a friend!!' Both then turned away, shaking off those thoughts. After awhile of walking, Boruto's curiosity got the best of him.

"I wonder what this does..." He said, pushing a hidden button

"Boruto don't!" Too late, he already pushed it. After a blinding light and a poof of smoke, they dissapeared.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Hey guys! How was it?! It was my first fic on naruto. Just correct me if I have some factual errors, k? Hope you liked it! Oh and also, please read VAWLS the chosen ones! Warning: for only those who can read Filipino.

Me: there ya happy now?!

Ashley: yes.

Me:-___-;

Uhhh.... So yeah. Hope you liked my story!!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-