At this point, we were sitting on the carpet floor, I was backing away while Matt was leaning toward me. I pushed his chest back which ended in him falling onto me and we kissed..

"Tay, oh my gosh!" I heard Liv whisper.
"I'll explain but could you possibly get him off me?" I asked. "Oh. Yeah." she laughed.

She finally got Matt off me and we took him to bed.

"Alright. So what happened exactly?"

I explained and her eyes went wide when she found out that Matt and I kissed.

"Please don't tell anybody!" I finished.
"Yeah, I won't. But you'll tell Sam. Right?" she asked.
"Um yeah I don't know when but yeah ill tell him."

She sighed and went to lie down next to Shawn.

I went with Sam and soon ended falling asleep.

Next Day

"Tay wake up" I heard cam say.
"No"
"Taylor"
"No"
"Taylor Nevaeh-Lee Dallas"
"Sorry, who's that?"
"Tay c'mon."
"No, sorry."

After I said that cam pulled my legs off the couch and carried me to the table.

I glared at him from across the table and he smirked.

Matt was hungover but he would occasionally smile at me, which either meant, he's just being nice or he remembers.
Liv and Shawn went somewhere, don't know where.
Carter and Ashlee were eating and so were JJ and Eva.
JG and Madison were taking pictures of eachother.
Aaron, Taylor, and Nash were eating but would stare at the scar on my lip.
Sammy was in the shower and the twins were eating at their small table we bought them a while ago.

When we all finished, actually I don't know what everyone else did but Sam and I took the twins a bath and then changed them.

We all went downstairs and as soon as I saw Cam i jumped him.

"Oww! What was that for?!"
"Cameron, we've lived together almost half our lives, you know better that to not wake me up"
"Saw that coming" he sighed and tried go pry me off. (Is that how you spell it?)

Eventually, he couldn't get me off so everywhere he went, I was there. But I jumped off when he opened the bathroom door. No sister wants to see their brother's friend.

I went to the living room where everyone was and sat criss cross on the floor with Kenzie and Dyl.

Dyl ran upstairs to grab a toy so I yelled:

"Baby boyyyy....where ya at?"

"I'm right here babe tf?" Sammy said.

I cringed and kissed his cheek but then shoved his head and he ended up falling onto me. Oh look, what a coincidence. Smh.

"Hey Tay you can't feel pain right?" Liv asked. She got back from wherever she was.

"No why?"

Being the best friend she is, she slapped me.

"That tickled." I giggled.

Liv couldn't stop laughing she nearly threw up. Shawn rushed her to the bathroom and I walked slowly to the door.

"Karma" I whispered.

She flipped me off and washed her face.

I played with the twins a little until Sam got a call from his mom saying that she wanted to take the kids to lunch and hang out.

Dyl took a mini backpack filled with toys and Kenzie stared at him like "???"

Mama Wilk picked the kids up since she was around our neighborhood.