Chapter 3 ~ I didn't know that

"Rey!" I yelled panting opening his locker room door, when the door was only half way it collided with the back of his head, "mierda, sorry Rey" " it's all good Angella" Rey said calmly, clutching the back of his head. I saw you talking to my best friend just before when I was coming back to get my gloves, "what?" I asked quizzed "honestly Angella you know who I'm talking about" Rey said " honestly Rey I have no clue" I mimicked his tone of voice "Kalisto, I'm talking about Kalisto" "ooh" "I never knew that!" I said still thinking about earlier " "you know we have been moved to a different hotel room right?" Rey asked " what?, I mean I know it's probably  Jorge because he is your best friend and now I know Kalisto is, so is it then?" I said curiously " I'll talk to you later I have my match" Rey quickly said then hurried off.

I was so exited I might move in with them I mean Jorge is amazing and absolutely hilarious and Kalisto is just so dreamy and nice and funny and... Anyway I can't wait to find out! Too bad I still have to share with my annoying brother! I guess I will have to get over it, but sharing with Kalisto that will be a dream and fun!

"Come on Rey!" I yelled from the viewing room "get him inline for a 619 we I started to chant then everybody joined in and we all started chanting" it's like Rey must have super hearing or something because that is exactly what he did. He put John in a heads scissors shifted his weight to the left and dropped him onto the second rope, he then held up his hand, ran backwards, grabbed the ropes and... IT CONNECTED 619!!!!! Everybody cheered and Kalisto came up behind me and gave me a hi-five, as he laughed    and smiled at me, in the background I heard 1...2...3 "and the winner is Rey Mysterio" I clicked back into reality and cheered ever louder, I was so happy for Rey! But now it was my turn to defend my title...