Chapter 7~ Bragging rights

I woke up to the shower going, the water sounded like it was beating against the wall but that was just because I had just woken up and my senses were still asleep. I glanced down at the bed that Kalisto was sleeping in, empty... its probably him in the shower. I stare at the roof for a while then finally will myself to get up and take a shower.I sit up and begin to walk over to the door when Kalisto opens it and walks in wearing nothing but a towel, I blushed and tuned away. He was facing with his back to me so he couldn't see me.

"Umm" I began saying before he whipped around startled and buried his face in the bottom of the towel, "my bad" Kalisto said
"I'll just go and have a shower so you can do your thing"
"K don't forget your soap either"
"I won't" I giggled and walked out of the room.

I had a shower and remembered my soap (lol) then got dressed to go work out at the gym. I walked out to the lounge (living room) and everyone was staring at me and looked like they had stopped mid conversation, I shuffled awkwardly on the spot until Rey broke the ice with "well it took you long enough!"
"I'm sorry I didn't wake up an hour prior I didn't know you guys would be waiting on me"
Kalisto smiled and said "I didn't mind"
Rey shot him a look and said "we are gonna have to leave to the gym today thanks guys"
I glared at him and smirked he smirked back, I didn't really know what Sin Cara's facial expression was because I couldn't see any of his face, but he was probably snickering to himself.
"right Lucha squad off we go"
"Erm... Rey when did this group become the 'Lucha squad' ?"
"While you were in the shower my dear sister" he said.
"Huh"
"Lets go already" Sin Cara finally said (which kinda shocked me as he hadn't spoken in like days)
"Let go then grandmas" Kalisto said as he mimicked a stereotypical old person, we all cracked up and went downstairs to the car.

The whole way driving it the gym Rey and Kalisto were horribly making puns out of everything and seem to be finding it hilarious, May the lord help me through this day otherwise I'm going to hurricanes somebody into the bench press!

When we got it the gym (thank gosh) we started with the track outside. Kalisto naturally suggested a race (of corse) thinking he would win as usual but little did he know I was in a racing team a one point.... It was me vs Kalisto  vs Rey, "take your marks" Sin Cara says "get set...GO!" As soon as he says go I sprint but so does Kalisto, I don't even think Rey bothered and he was back there talking to Sin Cara. I was leading until we got to half way when I looked back and saw Kalisto grinning at me, I skipped a beat and slowed down for just enough of a time gap for him to pass me, oh hell no was j letting him beat me... I put more energy into my sprinting and managed to pass him right before the finish.
"I want a rematch" Kalisto says
"Nope, you snooze you loose" I say
He grins and says "do you want to know my reason?"
"Nope no excuses"
"Ok then" he says smirking
"I'm bored" Rey and SC say in union
"Yea let's go actually work out now" I say

Inside Kalisto insists on trying to beat me in all of the equipment, I win on everything except for lifting and pull ups... yea he has stronger arms then me... our last piece of equipment is the treadmill we start at a lower speed the Rey comes and holds down our + buttons "bro stop" Kalisto says
"Rey seriously" I say
"No" he says laughing
"I'm still going to win" Kalisto says
"Not a chance"
"Mhmmmmmm" he smiles
"Yea" I smile back
After about 5 minutes of doing the highest speed we start to get tired or at least our legs do "tie?" Kalisto suggests
"Yea" I agree
"Ok I'll count down"
"3..2.." I get ready to jump off but the next thing he says isn't 1
"Oh sh*t" Kalisto says as his left foot crosses behind his other one. In slow motion he trips and goes flying off the treadmill and into the wall.
Everyone rushes to him asking him if he is alright "guys I'm fiiiiine" he says looking at me "I win" I say
"No because you already agreed to tie"
"Fine I say"
"I get the bragging rights" Kalisto says
"No because I'm faster than you" I say
"But I'm stronger than you"
"But in less clumsy"
"And I'm clumsier" he giggles
"I'll see you in the ring, then we will decide who gets the bragging rights"
"See you then" he laughs
"Do you not believe me?"
"No I'd just never fight you let alone got you so.. that's unfair"
"We'll see" I whisper
"Ok" he says
I smile
"Can you guys help me up?"
"Yea we were just waiting for you to finish your conversation..."