5

(Zayn's POV)

I'm so fucking pissed! She fucking cuts! Since when! Did I make her do that? Did I push too far? Do I scare her that much? Am I that cruel? Then all the memories flood back into my mind of when we were younger. I was put through so much pain to be her friend. Everyone made fun of me, bullied me because of it. She needs to feel the pain I felt back then.

It kind of hurt when she said she didn't have to look at me to know what I was thinking. But in all honesty why should I care?! It's not like she ever noticed what I was feeling before! Ugh I just can't stand her! If anything I should be the one cutting! Not her!

I was hoping her coming over wouldn't have went as bad as it did. I was hoping I could get a glimpse of what we used to have, but no. I hope she stopped. I hope that's all shes done. I hope she hasn't tried to do anything worse. Have I pushed too far? No. No I haven't pushed too far, it was only a few scars......

After she left I punched the wall a few more times before getting undressed and going to bed. I fell asleep thinking, what if I did push too far, what if she tried to........ Never mind I can't think about that. I soon fell asleep thinking about the old days, when we were so close, and always had a bunch of fun together. I miss those days, but I know that we can never get them back.....

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's do short! More coming tonight tho! Let me know what you think so far please! Vote and Comment please?! 😘