Chapter 12

Finn's POV

     It'd been two hours since Kurt left for Rachel's. They must've decided to hang out for a bit. 'Well,' I thought to myself, 'Nothing is on tv and no ones around to talk to so I'll go out and do something.
     I tossed on a light jacket and hopped in my car, feeling unusually happy. I don't know why I was in such a good mood. I mean, the girl I love hasn't talked to me in three weeks. I've tried calling her, but she never picks up. Then, when she called today, I got knots in my stomach. I was hoping that she would say she still loved me and understood why I couldn't break up with Quinn.
     Quinn. 3 months pregnant with MY child. What was I going to do about this baby? Am I ready to be a father? I still hadn't come to terms with the fact. One thing's for sure, this kid is going to get the same amount of love my father gave me. I just figured that when I had kids, I would be having them with someone I was going to spend the rest of my life with. And I just don't know if Quinn is that person.
I pulled out of my thoughts as I found a parking space at the Lima Bean. As I got out of my car, I could see a familiar figure in the window. It was Quinn.
     I sighed and opened the glass doors. Then, I noticed Quinn was talking to someone. Puck?
She still hadn't noticed me. I quickly hid behind a column. I then heard them talking.
     "Why won't you let me help me take care of OUR baby?"
     "I told you, I love Finn and don't want you taking care of it."
     I was speechless. How could she lie about something like this? Why would she do this?
I was overwhelmed with anger and came out of hiding. I walked straight to them and said     
     "Well, what if I don't love you?"
      Quinn turned and had a shocked look on her face. "Finn, what are you doing here?" she asked.
    "How could you do this?"
    "I can explain," she said frantically.
    "You know what? Don't! I gave up the best thing in my life to help you raise this baby and I find out you've been sleeping with my best friend!"
    "Finn, people are sta.." she stopped, having a look of confusion and anger on her face. "Wait, I'm wasn't the best thing in your life?"
     I realized what I said but I didn't care. I was furious.
    "No, you're not! In fact, I was about to break up with you to be with her until you said you were having my baby."
     Now the confusion was gone and all that remained in Quinn's face was pure anger.
    "Who the hell is it?" she asked.
    "It Rachel Berry," I said proudly.
    "Rachel?" she asked furious. "The girl who gets slushied every other day of the week?"
    "Yes, and I know that she's the only one who understands me and would never do this to me. We're officially done!" I screamed as I left.
     I started my car and I drove. I needed to see Rachel. I needed to tell her everything.