Chapter 6

Finn's POV
     "Rachel, wait" I yelled as she ran out the door. I got up and tried throwing on a robe as quickly as possible. I had to go after her.
      As I was put on my shoes, I quickly went through what exactly happened
      I had sex with Rachel Berry.
      And I think I liked it.
      I'd obviously had sex before Rachel. My first time was with Santana Lopez but it didn't mean anything. I've also attempted to have sex with Quinn but she always stopped me.
      This time, it was with a girl that I'd come to know and like. In just that short span of time I felt like she was my best friend and now, I'm thinking possibly more.
     I rushed out my bedroom door and as I came down the stairs, I saw the front door was open. I ran outside and saw Rachel running down the sidewalk. I closed the door and ran after her.
     "Rachel, please" I yelled as I ran. Eventually I caught up to her and grabbed her hand.
     "Finn, let me go" she said trying to escape my grasp.
     "Wait Rach, I just wanna talk to you"
      She stopped struggling and turned to me with tears eyes.
     "Why did you kiss me last night?" she asked.
     "To be honest, I wasn't sure at first but now I know that I did it because I felt something and I think you did too. And I wanted to talk to you about last night."
      She looked down "It was a mistake."
     "No it wasn't. Not for me. I know it sounds crazy but just from one night, I've never felt this kind of connection with anyone. I felt the moment you started singing last night. You touched something in me. Right here." I put my hand on what I thought was my heart.
     She smiled up at me and said "Your heart's on the other side of your chest."
     "Oh" I said, feeling like an idiot. "It's beating really hard."
     "Probably because you just chased me down the street."
     "Not only that but I think the reason it's beating so hard is because I love you Rachel Berry."