Chapter 11

Rachel's POV

     Kurt looked up at me. "Oh no, Rachel." He reached over and hugged me. I hugged back tighter as the hot tears came down my face.  
     "How did this happen?" I couldn't answer. The crying had turned to sobbing and I couldn't barely make out a word. "Do you know who the father is?" he asked, clearly wanting answers and explanations. I could practically hear his thoughts. 'How could Rachel Berry, Broadway bound star, be pregnant?'
     I nodded slightly and Kurt immediately asked "Who? Who is it?"
     I managed to make out "Fff...fffii"
     "Finn? You mean you guys.."
     I nodded, knowing what he was going to say. "Does he know?" Kurt asked.
     I shook my head. I had finally calmed down, though tears were still formed in the corners of my eyes.
"Rachel, you need to tell him."
"I know I do and I will" I said to him. But in reality, I was terrified to tell him. His girlfriend was already pregnant with his child. The last thing he needed was for me to be pregnant too.
     "So, what are you going to do? What about NYADA?" he asked, obviously worried.
     "In all honesty Kurt, I don't know what to do. I'll need to think about it and talk it over with.." I couldn't finish. I knew he wouldn't wanna keep it with Quinn's baby on the way too. But, maybe he did. As for me, I refused abortion. I was not about to kill my baby. I had plans for Broadway. How would they come true with a baby?
     This baby's future may just depend on Finn.