Chapter 2

Tell me what you think and don’t forget to check out my other stories.

Chloe’s Pov

I just stared at him, my eyes wide as I took in his appearance. Well…at least my mate was yummy I thought as I looked on the positive side of things.

He had jet black hair which was cut in a neat cut, though he had messed it up giving him a super sexy look which made me want to melt. His skin had a slight dark tint which all werewolves seemed to have, the colour bringing out his hazel eyes making them sparkle. I could also tell he was well built, my eyes raking over him hungrily until I caught something on his slap which made me give him a look of disbelief.

“Oh hell no!” I gaped as I took in the skank on his lap. Did god hate me, had I wronged someone to deserve a…a man-slag or whatever he was as my apparent one and only? He may have been hot, but I didn’t doubt from how the skank was practically licking his neck that he got around. Great, just great!

“I am so out of here” I muttered, spinning on my heel and stalking out the room with my head held high. I tried to ignore how good it seemed to feel when I had felt his eyes raking over my body. Damn it!

“Hey wait!” a voice behind ordered, a scoff falling from my lips even though my wolf purred at the sound of his voice.  Jerk! I carried on walking; a scowl on my lips as her feet padded through the empty corridor, it being obvious her so-called mate was running after her.

“I said wait” he stated after I had let loose a squeal of surprize as I was pushed against the lockers, my back pressed against the cool mental as two muscular arms trapped me in as he slapped his hands either side of my head making me jump slightly at both the action and the noise. I knew I should have been angry, furious even but the only thought that seemed to run through my head was...why did he have to smell so bloody good!

“What?” I frowned, holding my breath as my mouth watered at his scent alone. I could tell I was affecting him as well, his eyes dark as he breathed heavily through his nose as if he wanted nothing more than to drown in my scent much like how I wanted to be surrounded my his. Bad Chloe, bad!

“What was all that about?” he asked, the humour and amusement in his voice making me want to hit him. Was he patronizing me? He couldn’t be serious…right?

“I don’t know what you’re on about?” I replied innocently, blinking as he stared at me. I took the time to take him in again, and take him in I did. Just pure yumminess! Why did he have to be such a player I thought with a whine, if he hadn’t of bin and I didn’t fear him using me before dumping me seconds after I would already have him panting my name like the animals were are.

“Why did you run?” did his voice always sound so husky? Mm, wait what did he say?

“I needed the loo?” I cringed when it came out more of a question then a statement, I hated the fact I was a crap liar. Raising his brows he shot me a look of disbelief, my expression staying confused as I craned my neck slightly. He was tall, I frowned again since I knew they would put me at a disadvantage.

“You’re a werewolf” he stated with a brow raised, he seemed incredibly pleased if anything. Bastard! Like I cared if he was happy or not, ok well my wolf had a different view but whatever.

“No shit Sherlock, you want a cookie?” I patronised with an over enthusiastic tone, a growl rumbling though his chest as he narrowed his eyes. I smirked; I had a feeling not many spoke to him like that.

“Your my mate” what was it with him and his statements, oh god did she have a retard as a mate?

“Are you alright in the head?” I asked, a confused expression on his face.

“What?” Aw he looked so cute when his face was scrunched up confused…crap, bad Chloe! Bad!

“Are…you…alright…in…the…head?” I repeated, saying each word slowly and carefully as I drew each word out so he could understand, tapping my temple with each word to clearly state my point. I saw his eyes widen with realisation before fury took its place, was it a bad thing that it kind of turned me on? Yep, definitely a bad thing.

“Don’t talk to me like that, I demand respect” he hissed, thank god he didn’t spit since that would have been extremely unhygienic. I may like his scent, but I did not want his saliva on me.

“What?” I may have sounded dumb but what the hell? Was he serious or just kidding around? I had finally meet my mate, had to watch some blonde skank lick his neck in front of me and he is making demands of me. What the hell is wrong with the bloke?

“Are you sure you’re alright in the head?” he asked with a smirk, though I could tell it was forced and the panic was in his eyes encase he was correct in his observation. I internally smiled, i could have so much fun with this.

“Head? I know where that is…here” I smiled sloppily as I pointed to my head, his eyes widening with pure panic as I struggled to hide my laughter. Did he forget that I had been talking fine earlier?

“You’re joking right?” he asked completely serious, his hands going to my shoulders sending addicting tingles through me. Did I mention he had big hands, oh I bet he knew a thing or two… I quickly shook my head frowning, why was I thinking of getting off with him so much?

“…so are you?” oh crud, had he been talking all this time? If he wanted me to concentrate then he really should let go of me, I mean where his body touched mine was making it extremely hard to concentrate on anything other than jumping him…

“Could you repeat that?” I asked with a raised brow, the look on his face making me realise just how much I was pissing him off. I didn’t know why, it was a simple question that required a simple answer.

“Have you been listening to me at all?” he hissed while I stared at him blankly, I think I am about to lose the feelings in my shoulders if he didn’t loosen his now very tight grip.

“I zoned off, and you’re hurting me” I stated with a slight wince, his posture stiffening before he removed his hands as if I had burned him. He had an extremely conflicted expression on his face; I wonder what was going through his head? It had to be interesting considering the fact he much like myself seemed to have zoned off…ok time to make my get-away.

Biting my bottom lip I carefully slid away from him, bending down while keeping my eyes on his dazed off form as I slipped off my shoes before quickly hurrying down the halls. Once I had passed the corner and I was out of sight I sprinted to the front desk, I still needed to know who the alpha was to give this letter to them!