Chapter 9 Red Eyes and the Barrier Affects

Start from the beginning

I walk outside my cabin and I am instantly hit with a scent. a strong and pleasant scent. So, unique. But how. I made sure a barrier was placed around so I could be left in peace. My wolf growls. Intruder, yet I feel something. Something that should be forbidden. 

I shift into my wolf and follow my nose to the source of the smell. I make the barrier has masked my scent before I make an kind of attempt to get closer to the smell. I hear it before I  see it. A heartbeat. Warm and tender. It is increasing. I am not surprised. The barrier should have made... sniff... her weak.  

I hear her collapse and something inside me urges me to help. I walk toward the girl and hold in the gasp that threatens to erupt. A slim body is before me. However did this delicate werewolf make it inside such powerful barrier. But that is not what surprises me, it her features. Silver hair..just like mine. Although she is passed out her eyes are wide open. Alarmed, I take a step back. A striking purple pierces me. Never have I seen such a brilliant color. Beautiful. Exquisite.

Words cant describe this creature. Immediately I retreat . I can not allow this fragile thing to suffer. I open the barrier and watch from afar as she awakens from her comatose. She looks back just before she leaves, those breathtaking eyes look in my direction in an almost appreciative manner.

{Cole POV}

 The progress of the moving is going well. Almost all the werewolves expected to be here are just about unpacked. kids run around outside the backyard and adults talk outside. Laughter fills the air and an aura of happiness  surrounds everyone. All that changes in an instant. A searing pain encircles my heart. DANGER, my heart screams. MATE. A menacing growl erupts from me and immediately all is silent. I can no longer detect my mates heartbeat, nor her scent. it is almost as if she is.... NO. I refuse to believe it.

In anger and rage my wolf shift. Nothing can stop me and I am sure nothing would try. I take off faster than the blink  of an eyes and soar furiously into the woods, desperately trying to detect her. I make it to her house and mere 5 minutes and know immediately that she is not there. I Howl in frustration. I run my anger out until complete and total fear take over me. Jase, and mike try to get to me after my howl, but I block them out to out of it to respond. My father then enters my mind.

'SON! WHAT IN HEAVEN'S NAME IS GOING ON!!", He yells. " I c-c-can't f-find her.", I gasp out before another howl contorts from me. Dread and pure anguish fill me as I start to shake. I feel sick to mu stomach and almost black out. "Can't find who?", my mother asks in an attempted soothing voice. I hadn't even notice she entered my mind link. My wolf rams into a tree and breaks it. I run around it only for it to collapse on me. Let me just say. A 25 foot oak, no matter the size of a werewolf, hurts like crap.I cry out, mostly from fear for my mate more then the pain I feel in my hind quarters.

" mate', I say in a sorrow-filled howl. My parents gasp. '' YOU FOUND YOU MATE AND DID NOT TELL US", my mother screams, but I could care less. I stop breathing. The only though going through my head is of my mate. I pant and whimper. MATE. I feel tears in my eyes as my wolf curls into a ball. "SON. BREATHE!! SON!!", my father yells. I do not heed his words and slowly start to feel empty.

Just when I feel the first effects of my black out, I hear it. My mate. My mate's heartbeat. I gasp in air and I can almost smell her scent. The bond no longer feels severed. My wolf immediately perks up and searches for her scent. I whimper, but could care less as I run as fast as I can toward her. My salvation, my mate.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Intense Chapter I know and I know it is short. but I hope to update another short chapter then a long one. The book has taken a drastic new turn with this and red eyed character. OOhh lala. Cant wait to find out more about him. check out.......... jk jk. I don't do websites or side logs whatever you wanna call'em. Just wait for more chapters. Sorry it is really short

-_-_-_-_-_-_- Backstage

Cole >passed out  , Riley creepy stalker smile

Riley> creepily taki9ng multiple pictures

Jason: Why is he passed out

Riley: Oh the usually, he thought I was dead orsomethin

Jason: Oh, OK th- WAIT WHATT??!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!!

Riley >giggles running away in the sunset with her pictures

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Lyla: where is the author

Emily: Dead, I think.

Lyla: should we

Emily: Yep

2 hours later

+++ Happy Dead  Author Day Party+++

Author walks backstage

Emily And Lyla Pale