****

“Harry, get off me!” I shrieked while squirming from underneath him and trying to free my hands from his entwined ones. My hands were above my head, restrained and as much as I tried, I couldn’t get out of his vice like grip. It didn’t even make it better that he weighed a million pounds.

I already had my fair share of my torture from Kelsey and Chelsea, but as usual, Harry always has other things in mind.  I don’t even know what they’re doing in my room at the moment, since they’re so quiet and also since Harry’s blocking my view.

“No, I like this position” he argued, voice dropping much raspier and eyes darkening somewhat. “It’s the right position for some good fucking. Although, it would be better if your legs were wrapped around my waist” he murmured and I turned my head to the side to avoid his intense gaze. He literally changed this whole situation into something dirty.

“You never fail at making everything perverted, do you?” I ask with a cocked eyebrow. He chuckled down at me before giving my hand a squeeze. He leans his head down closer to mine, his cool breath fanning over my face.

“Being perverted is in my nature baby” he commented while tugging on my bottom lip, making a groan escape from my lips. He always does this too me and I can’t, the girls are in the room. I need to distract him so I could get from underneath him.

“Sshh” I say, silencing Harry and he looks down at me baffled. I furrow my eyebrows and to listen closely.

“Why are you telling me to sshh?” he asked and I couldn’t stop myself from rolling my eyes at his demanding tone.

“Don’t you here that?” I pester.

“Here what?” he questions while turning his head around and trying to listen out for the sound. He looks back down at me and I have to stop myself from laughing out loud in his face.

“I think someone’s knocking on the front door or something” I exclaim.

“Are you fucking with me?” he asks with narrowed eyes. I shake my head at him annoyingly. He is so stubborn.

“Does it look like I’m fucking with you?”

“Well, when you put it that wa—”

“Oh my god, Harry shut up and go check” I say, cutting him off in the act. He chuckles from above me and his fingers slowly loosen from around my restrained ones. It’s about time. He finally lifts himself off me and I could finally breathe again.

“Stay in here while I go check” he said and I nodded.

When I heard him walking down the stairs, I got up and stretched. I was on that floor immobilized for nearly an hour and my body was sore. A little cramped up too.

I looked into the mirror and my hair was a total mess. It was a mixture of bed hair along with everything else. I picked up my comb and starting combing through all of my hair, occasionally wincing when I came across knots.

Note to self, never let children play in your hair and attack you when your boyfriend is an advocate. Things will never turn out right.

“Mind telling me why you made me go down the stairs to find no one at the front door?” a voice spoke out. I turned to my left and saw Harry leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest. He looks undeniably sexy right now even though he’s scowling at me.  

“Well, it turns out I was fucking with you all along” I replied while looking at him through my mirror, grinning.

“Is that so?” he questioned as I walked past him and back into the room.