Chapter 5~ Swordplay and Elements

James' POV

The ships are finally finished and ready to fly to Earth. It took a while to fix but they are finally wanted me to go with sectors 1 and 2. We would leave now but some of the soldiers were now sleeping because they had stayed up all night working on the ships. Hopefully we would leave in an hour or two. I wonder what's going on right now on Earth. Percy has probably done something already knowing him he has. I just hope he hasn't done anything to drastic.

Charlie POV

Well Percy accepted the challenge against the person he hates the most. Great, that's just great. He isn't even thinking about what he is doing. I don't know what will happen, all I know that will happen is Percy will win. But what I'm paranoid about is that Percy might do something like injure him or kill him, that wouldn't be good. It also wouldn't be good because I know the camp and gods don't trust us already.

Anyway I went back to the tent with Percy. He sat down in the computer chair. We had some really advanced computers. There was a hologram screen which you could move anywhere or make any size. Percy held out the USB drive and the hologram scanned it and all the data appeared on the screen but when we tried to open it, it asked for a password. We both looked at each other at the same time.

"Password cracker" Percy said with a bit of a sigh.

We've spent an half an hour on this and I'm already bored. Percy turned the screen off knowing that it will take a lot longer than we might have thought. Usually we can break into files in less than twenty minutes. We had a lot of practice at these things. Percy's watch beeped. I knew it was James not many of the other soldiers needed to contact him unless we were in battle and he was needed by them and Chaos only phoned to see how the mission was going but he probably knew since he was able to watch us because he is the creator of the whole universe. As I predicted it was James.

"Yo guys." James said .

"What did you phone us for, James" I said a little impatiently.

"I just wanted to tell you we will be at Earth in like 10 minutes"

"Okay land at camp half blood see you in a few" Percy said ending the call.

"We better head into camp so they don't think they're being attacked" I grinned.

Zack POV

I was going to win this fight. I have to. I need to earn more respect around here. All the immortals think I'm weak, ha like I'm weak. I killed a minotaur-ish with only three weeks training. I went outside and there was three ships that landed in the middle of the cabins. I saw Omega and Charlie walk up to the ships. The doors opened and another dude came out. He was a little smaller than Charlie and Omega. He had brown hair and blue eyes, he was wearing the same combat outfit as Charlie and Omega except he didn't wear a hood like Omega. What it looked like these were the other soldiers. The other soldiers were wearing the same but a grey uniform instead, some with hoods on though and some were wearing white and only had a one weapon on them. That's when I remembered I was meant to be having a match with Omega. He planned the ships to come now so he didn't have to fight me. I walked up to him, he was in a conversation with the brown haired and blue eyed guy.

"Hey Omega, when are we having our match or are you scared to look like a fool." I said with confidence in my voice. All the soldiers and him started to laugh. I kept on staring though.

"Okay, son of Poseidon we will fight now" he said walking to the Arena all the soldiers following with evil smirks across their faces. It reminds me a bit of how the Hermes children look when they are about to pull a prank. I got riptide out and made it extend into it's sword form. Omega took out his black/greenish sword. Then his hood flashed I don't know why because it looked the complete same. All the campers had took a seat. Everyone was here even the gods had flashed in.

The fight had begun. We circled each other for half a minute. I saw him smirk, he looked like he was observing my stance but I can't tell because of the hood. I swung my sword at his right side of his head. He blocked it like it was easy. I kept on swinging, each time he blocked. This is when I got angry and started to fight for real. I made an Earthquake. He stood there unaffected by it. Everyone , other than the soldiers, looked shocked. I was running out of energy using my powers like that can take up a lot of energy. That's when he started to fight back. He split his sword into two dual swords having one in each hand. He swung his sword I blocked it only just. He kept swinging but I couldn't keep up he was extremely fast but I kept on dodging. Even though he missed wounding me badly he still slashed my arm which hurt my whole body.

Omega (Percy) POV

I wasn't really fighting I couldn't be bothered to waste load of energy on him. He dodged the strikes slightly which I was hoping he would do. My new sword would send pain all through your body even with the tiniest cut. He didn't have much energy left he could barely lift his sword. I swung again putting more speed into it this time, he didn't even see me swing this time. I made a deep cut in his arm, the red blood spilled down and hit clothes soaked a bit of it up. He instantly dropped his sword and put his hand on the cut. He must of gathered the rest of his energy to get the ocean to come all the way to the arena. The water was above the arena. It was about to drop on us but I raised my hand and the water just stayed where it was. I made the water go back into the ocean. Then I realized that I might of gave my identity away. I had to think fast to cover that up. Then I got an idea, I just needed to use the other elements. I put my sword away. I summoned fire. I held the fire in both of my hands. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. Now I've confused than. Luckily for me they don't know who I am. I threw the fire at him. He only just dodged it but his T-shirt had charred a little. He picked his sword up and tried to charge me. I got my sword out again and split it into two again. I disarmed him quickly and pointed one sword at his neck and the other in a defence position just in case he tried something.

" I win" I stated with a smirk on my face. I walked out and went to the big house. I sat in a seat and sensed all the gods walk in. I got up and turned around to face them.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I asked I said whilst sitting down again.

"If you could have defeated Zack so easily how come you didn't do it at the beginning of the fight?" Athena asked.

" Well it wouldn't be any fun if I just defeated him straight away would it now" I said I also wanted to know if he actually got any better over the years but I didn't tell them that.

"How did you control the elements if your a demigod?" Poseidon asked.

"When I joined Chaos, I had to develop my skill with the elements and any weapon necessary. Anyway I should go help the soldiers set up camp." I said walking away. Before they could ask anymore questions.

I knew all the tent would already be set up I just used that as an excuse to get out of there. I walked into her tent. She smiled at me. Even thought she wore her hood I could still see her face. I knew her identity. I brought her back to life. She had saved my life before I joined Chaos. She didn't know me. I have never told her it was me but Chaos has told me not to tell everyone who I am yet. He told me that when I first joined. I don't know how much longer this is going to go on. I have feeling that some of the people who I brought back to life have suspicions of it being me, her being one of them.

Hey sorry  but I had a bit of a block in the middle. I have now chosen the story line of Percy's love life a few of you might like it some of you might not but sorry if you don't I can't write a million different versions of the story. I hoped you liked it. ;)