Chapter 19 ~ You owe me a shield

Hi again, hope you liked last chapter! Here is the next chapter hopefully you'll like it :)

Percy POV

We walked with the stone guiding us. The purple light was bright as ever. Zoe and Bianca were slightly behind me whilst we walked. Minutes were starting to feel like hours to me. The stone stopped at a rock. I held out my hand and the Stone of Pleh fell into my hand turning black once again.

"There's nothing here Percy" Bianca said.

"You're forgetting that the prison can't be seen" He replied

I crouched down. I looked at the rock and put my hand onto it.

Zoe POV

Percy knelt down and put his hand on the rock and said something, I didn't catch what he said. A white star shined on Percy's hand. It was there for about 3 seconds and vanished again. The rock moved and revealed a staircase going underground. Percy stood and looked at them.

"Well, lets go then." He walked down the spiralling staircase.

We followed soon after. We must've gone down a million stairs because this was taking forever.

"Get your weapons ready just in case" Percy whispered

Bianca and I nodded at him. We must be near the bottom for Percy to say that. I got my silver bow out and a magical arrow ready to shoot. Bianca had a deep red knife in her hand. Percy had his black sword in one hand and a shield in the other. Where did he get a shield from? I wondered.

When we got to the bottom there was about 45 monsters in a huge room. We were hidden at the moment as we were still standing on the stairs slightly.

"You two ready?" Percy asked.

"Yeah" I replied

"I guess" Bianca replied

Bianca got her sword out. Her sword had a picture of a black rose on the handle of the sword with other black patterns around it. A black rose the symbol of death. Everyone's sword had a picture of something on the handle.

Percy ran out and the monsters spotted us. Bianca and Percy charged whilst I hung back shooting arrows. I shot an arrow and it split into three arrows turning three monsters into dust. The monsters started running towards me. Time to get my sword out. I took out a long silver sword with a moon on the handle. A moon because I died a hunter.

Percy was taking out monsters quickly swinging his sword at monsters and protecting himself with his shield. Bianca on Percy's left was struggling slightly but managing. I stabbed monsters left and right.

Only a few left when suddenly I was disarmed. This was it. A Minotaur raised its axe. I closed my eyes awaiting my fate when. Clang. I opened my eyes. Percy had thrown his shield saving my life. The shield was now stuck on the monster's axe though. Percy made the water from a fountain start to move. The water started to move around his body and quickly shot at the minotaur turning into ice before it hit the monster.

"You owe me a shield" Percy said mildly. I just smiled at him.

All monsters now dust on the ground. Percy kept water surrounding his hand. He nodded and walked opened another door. No one was there. It looked like a hotels' entrance. The halls looked endless. Everything was lit by blue fire.

Percy POV

No one was here. It seemed to suspicious. If this was a prison why would there only have been monsters at the first entrance. I closed my eyes. Trying to sense who or what was alive. Left and right halls were filled with monsters. I could sense someone powerful in the furthest room. A titan.

Down the halls there were no signs of prisoners. All life forms seemed to be either monster or titan. I opened my eyes.

"What do you think Perce?" Bianca asked.

"I don't know they must've put some kind of enchantment on the prison because I can only sense monsters and... Atlas" I replied

Anyway I'll work on the next chapter. It will be up either today or tommorow (Most likely today)

Review and I will respond to a few of them in the next chapter ;)

'Till next time

~Will~