He walks ahead of me, and I almost die seeing his arse, poorly hidden by his baggy tracksuit. Why? Why do you need to look so good? Why would you have an arse like that if I couldn't fuck it?

"This is the room," He rasps, I'm certain I'm hard as hell in my pants. "It's an alright size, I hope you like it."

I jump a little when he mentions size because I was thinking about my own cock. I push my hair from my face to peer into the room.

Wow, it was actually really nice. Well lit, open. I could see where my bed could go. My desk. I'm certain I couldn't afford this, though.

"It's lovely," I drawl, my accent clearly showing. "Really nice."

"Glad you like it," He smiles, looking so hot doing it. "You wanna look around? I need to change."

He trusts me to just look around?

"You don't think I'll steal your stuff?" I ask, and he laughs, showing those teeth again.

"No, Harry," He grins. "I don't. Feel free to look at the kitchen and stuff."

He shakes his head, smiling, walking out of the room, and straight into the room beside this one.

I bring my hands to my curly hair. What the fuck was I going to do? This is unfair. I've thought of fucking him too many times already, and I've been here less than five minutes. He's gorgeous.

This flat is perfect, though. Leaving what could be my room, I pass his lounge, a little messy from where he'd clearly been playing the Playstation. I could see it paused where he'd answered the door to me. He had a few pictures of family members, but that was it. Quite communal.

I go to the kitchen, which was surprisingly large. There's a table for eating, and counters that closed off a section for the white goods. I could really see myself being here. It was close to my Uni as well. The perfect distance so I didn't have to pay too much for travel.

I look out of the kitchen window, checking out the view. Not that it mattered. The best looking thing for miles had to be this man who lived here. What was his name?

I check my phone. I had to have typed it somewhere.

Louis. Fucking Louis. It completely suits him.

"So what do you think?" He asks, making me jump.

I look round at him, but my answer gets caught in my throat at the vision of him bending down to do his trainers up, tattoos spilling out of his tshirt, showing his now bare arms.

I can't live here. I'm achingly hard and he hasn't even said one suggestive thing to me.

He has skinny jeans on now, and I can see it so badly. His odd curves, thighs for days, and that fucking arse. I think I'm going to die from blood loss.

Answer him before he notices something, you freak.

"Yeah, it's great," I say. "It's close to my Uni, in walking distance. How much are you looking for?"

He walks up to where I am, and it makes me want to take a step back. He throws his bag down on the table, taking his glasses off, and grabbing a contacts case from his bag. What are you doing? Don't do that.

"I don't need much," He says, walking up to the mirror on the wall to put them in. "£200 a month?"

Is he joking? That's nothing.

200?" I gasp. "That's cheap."

I watch as he puts the first contact in his eye, blinking hard. He goes to do the other but stalls to answer me.