First Kiss

D'Angelo

"I really appreciate you taking me out tonight. That was the most fun I've had in a while," you giggled as D'Angelo walked you to your door. He smirked looking down, hands shoved into his pockets.

It was your first date with the person you've been in love with since the 10th grade. D'Angelo Russell. You bumped into him at the gym and as soon as you guys started talking, you felt your old feelings for him rush back. And what surprised you was that he asked to take you out on a date and without hesitation, you said yes.

"I'm glad I could make that happen, babe. You deserved it." blush crept onto your face as he smiled. He's so cute, it's ridiculous.

"Yeah..well I should get inside and get ready for bed, I have work early in the morning." you said reaching your arms out for a hug.

He pulled you in, hugging too tight making you scream and him chuckle.

He pulled away just a bit giving you a kiss on the forehead, then his lips trailed lower still grazing against your skin. He kissed your nose, and for the last kiss, he place his fingers under your chin causing you to look up. His eyes searched yours for a bit before he gave you a sweet kiss on your lips.

"Goodnight, princess" he whispered against your lips.

"Goodnight.." you whispered back, trying desperately not to scream at the fact that your high school crush just freaking kissed you.

_____________________________

Devin

It's raining and pouring outside and you and your best friend Devin are chilling on his sofa watching old Disney tv shows.

Supporting yourself on your elbow, you lay on your stomach and Devin slouches on the couch with his feet on the small table in front of him.

"I'm so happy you're sitting here binge watching That's So Raven with me. You know I just can't get enough of this show. Like Raven and Devon are the cutest. Like can you believe he came to her rescue and pulled her out of the roof of the limo? He danced with her because he was going to miss her prom. He's the real MVP for that, they are-"

Devin watched as you talked on and on. He couldn't help but get lost in you. Your smile, the glee in your eyes, the way you licked your lips when you felt them become just a little dry while you're talking.

It was like an instinct, he grabs the side of your face and slightly leans down to catch your lips into a kiss. The first kiss he's given you and you felt shivers down your spine and butterflies in your stomach. It was crazy.

"Sorry, you're just so cute. I couldn't help myself," he chuckled, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

____________________________

Vote, comment and add to your reading list please! I entered this book into the wattys for collectors edition and peoples choice. So help me out ya'll! 😊💖