Sensual Seduction

Running my fingers over the cool silk scarf, taking in all the patterns drawn on in, I look down at the vulnerable body below me and smirk, happy that I'm in complete control.

You see, Kelly let me take control in the bedroom tonight and I plan on showing him that letting me be the dominate one once in a while isn't such a bad thing. So I tied his wrists to the bedpost with a scarf, I was a girl scout so my knot is legit.

I also brought a couple of props such as whip cream, a feather, and a blind fold.

My legs straddle his waist and I lightly trace my finger over his chest.

"You ready baby?"

I whisper rocking my hips gently against him, he let out a shaky breath.

"I just hope you know that this is the first and last time that I'm letting you do this." he said while trying to release his hands from the scarf only to get red marks on his wrist.

I lace my fingers with his as best as I can and kiss his lips.

"Uh uh baby, you're tied up until I'm ready to let you go. Just relax, ok?" licking his lips, he nods slowly.

I trail my hands slowly down his body watch his reaction as I grasps his hard on. He gasps as I lick the outer shell of of his ear.

I grab the blind fold from the night stand and put it on him and I grab the feather.

Lightly grazing the lower part of his neck with the feather, I watch goosebumps form on his body.

I move the feather on his shoulder,up his arm, and to his wrist drawing small invisible circles.

I brush the feather over his nipples making them hard. Kels bites his lip and breathes deeply through his nose. I bring the feather down his torso and my lips following after every place the feather touched.

I use the feather to trace his V-line and watch his member twitch in excitement. Skipping giving it any attention and going straight to his inner thighs as he always does to me. The feather lightly grazes the inside of his thighs. He squirms under me and I feel myself getting excited at the sight.

Grabbing the can of whip cream, I make a delicious trail from his neck down to his inner thighs. I place two dollops of whip cream on his nipples and of course I cover his shaft.

I start off by slowly licking his neck, sucking on it leaving a countless amount of hickies. I follow the trail of whip cream with my tongue going all the way down to his naval.

After returning back up to his body to lick the whip cream off of his nipples, I smile when I hear him whimper for the first time.

"I can't.." he managed to get out.

"You can't what baby?" I ask whipping up the remainder whip cream that's on his chest with my finger and licking it.

"I can't take this fucking torture, let me go and unblindfold me." he said yanking at the scarf.

"I can't do that baby, you've done this to me countless of times. It's only right that I return the favor.."

He remains quiet and I go down to his thighs licking the whip cream off of them and nibble my way up to the place he desires my touch the most.

I lick the whip cream that surrounds his member and watch as it jolt up.

"Put it in your mouth.." he begged

"..please.."

I was going to stop teasing because he looked desperate but I had quickly changed my mind.

I grip his jewels in one hand massaging them slowly licking his member from the base of it and to the tip. Kelly moans uncontrollably throwing his head back against the pillow and curling his toes. I repeat this action a few times until there was no more whip cream.

I put his tip in my mouth, sucking softly drawing invisible shapes and tracing my name with my tongue over his tip. He bucks his hip and I pull away. I grab the massaging oil and spread it all over my hands. I rub them together and clasps my hands around his member making sure to lace my fingers. I move my hands up and down slowly his swollen member. The droplets of precum trickle down and work as a lubricant when I move my hands faster.

"Fucking Shit." he cursed with his jaw clenched.

I slow down, removing my hands, before putting him back in my mouth, wasting no time to deep throating him. I feel the throbbing veins of him against my tongue and his thighs tense up.

I take him out and kiss down his shaft and run my tongue over his jewels. I hear him panting above me and I swear I've never seen him act like this before. He's in so much need of an orgasm that it's not even funny and I'm enjoying this like you wouldn't believe.

I straddle him for the second time tonight and lower myself onto him and gasp as he jerks upward hitting my G-spot.

I watch Kelly's face and I ride him slowly, his mouth is open to moan but no sound comes out.

I put my hands on his shoulders and bury my head deep in his neck. I reach up and untie the scarf and soon Kelly's huge hands are on my bottom and he holds my waist close to his pounding into me mercilessly.

"We..Are..Never..Doing..That..Again.",he said after each pound, throwing the blindfold into the corner of the room.

I put my hands against his chest and push myself off of him but he holds my waist on top of his guiding me as I ride him.

"You're not going anywhere baby." he rolled us over so that he's ontop and he places me on my hands and knees entering from the back not taking any time.

He growls while he grips my thighs, pushing them apart. "Keep still or I'll make you." I whine at his threat.

"Kels, please.." I moan, begging for more.

He begins leaving kisses down my spine caressing the little curves I do have. He grabs my hair pulling me upward so that my back is touching his chest. He grabs my breast squeezing them gently.

"I'm gonna cum baby..", he whispered into my ear.

"Fuck, me too.." I moaned.

He kneaded my nipples helping me reach my peak. I arch my back into him and he holds me tight cursing in my ear as he empties himself.

"Holy shit, I'm never letting you take control again.." he mumbled as he pulled out.

____________________________

#oldie💕

Vote and Comment