Tease

Kelly

You know that usual cliché sexy guy thing, when they hop right out of the shower, body glistenin', towel struggling to hang on the waistline, water dripping down the creases and crevices of their delicious body.

Yeah..when you're visiting your best friend, Kelly, just siting on his bed, minding your own business, Kelly thinks that's the perfect time to take a shower. Why? Because he knows you like him, and he's trying so hard to get you to spill the beans first. He could easily tell you that he knows about you're feelings for him but you know Kelly, he likes to play games.

First he'd lead you to his room, you'd both lay on the bed, scrolling through social media, and talk about what ever came to mind. Then he'd get up, rummage through his drawer for some fresh clothes and lay them on the bed. After, he'd tell you he's about to shower and you'd typically nod, secretly cheesing.

You never questioned the fact that he never changed in the bathroom, you were just happy that he didn't.

15 minutes would pass by, and steam would seep through the cracks of the door as he slowly opens it.

His inked, caramel complexion glowing , water slowly gliding down his body. Your mouth watered at the sight. If you had the guts, you would snatch that towel from around his waist.

And for the millionth time this month, he'd place his index finger under your chin, closing your agape mouth.

"Don't stare too long, babe."

____________________

Sucks, I know. Sorry.
I love ya'll though❤️