Early Mornings

Hop up out the bed
Take a shower then get dressed
Gotta go to work but I wanna lay with you instead, baby
Softly kiss you there, make you say Oooh yeah
I'll be coming back to you boy you just tell me when, ooh baby...

You wrapped a black towel tightly around your body and took your shower cap off of your head, allowing your hair to fall freely upon you shoulders.

After rubbing your body down with your favorite scented lotion, you got dressed for work. As you spritz some perfume, you could hear your boyfriend, Devin, yawning with a stretch of his arms.

"Baby..", he mumbled followed by a deep groan.

"Yes, love?"

"Come..", he curled his finger, signaling you to make you way to bed.

Your heels clicked against the hard wood floor of your bedroom as you walked in his direction. He couldn't take his eyes off of you, how could he when your dressed fitted your body so perfectly. And he loved how your hair was curled to perfection, complimenting your facial features that he loved so much.

Once you made your way to the bed, he quickly grabbed you, earning a squeal from you and a chuckle from himself.

You were now sitting on him, legs resting on each side of his waist, his favorite position.

His hands rested on your hips, his eyes had a hungry look to them.

Damn, it's 9 in the morning and this boy wants to go at it again, you thought.

"Baby, stay here..please," he begged with that deep, raspy morning voice that you loved so much.

You shifted, feeling the warm, tingling feeling between your legs. The friction caused Devin to grunt," Shit,"

You couldn't control yourself, grabbing his hands and placing them above his head. He hissed as you placed your head in the crook of his neck, placing slow, wet kisses onto the smooth skin.

You could tell he was going crazy, his breathing was all over the place.

Devin had lost it when you began nibbling on his collarbone, his weak spot, arching his back with a small moan.

You nibbled your way back to his ear, before whispering, " I have to go baby, those houses aren't going to sell themselves. Sorry,"

______________________