SlimThick 2•26

Dreka Mason
"Pharaoh stop walking into daddy office,he is super busy and need quiet time ok." I said while picking him up on my hip before he could twist the knob on the door.

He is such a daddy's boy and hated when he was busy with work.Colin was in the middle of a phone conversation with the coach of Seattle Seahawks. They wanted him to play for them since he was great at playing Quarter Back and the 49ers wasn't playing like the should.

Every night,he would ask me what I think he should do and I just tell him follow your heart! Everything was getting a bit rocky though! Bills and expenses was getting higher by the minute and with Colin trading situation,life is getting harder by the minute. I quit my job about a month ago because Colin said I need to stay at home and keep the babies.

"Knock knock!" Odell said while coming through the front door and getting Pharaoh out my grip.

Odell and I locked eyes as Korri stubble over to him and grip his leg. He picked her up with his free arm and held them both while playing with them. I immediately just started smiling and he did the same while winking at me too.

I looked down at my engagement ring and started to twirling it around my finger as I thought about was I making the right decision. I love both of them,but my heart is glued to Odell.

"Dre,what we eating today?" He said while looking down at my private area as he sat on the couch with the twins next to him.

"Hamburgers and fries." I said as I pulled his face up and walked away to the kitchen while switching to give him a rise.

I pulled out hamburger meat and cooking oil to start dinner for my family including Odell. I could feel somebody staring at me and I knew it was only one person.

"Delly,stop playing!" I said playfully.

"Who?" A different voice said.

I looked up and it was Colin with a confused look on his face as he grabbed a bottle of water out the refrigerator. I looked passed him as I saw the twins playing with their toys on the floor. It was just my imagination!

"Nothing!" I said while shaking my head and going back to cooking.

"Are you cheating on me again?" Colin said while sitting in one of the high chairs we had at the counter.

My eyes got buck like a deer when it sees bright headlights. I stopped cooking and looked into his eyes which was black from stress.

"What you mean again? I nev--" He cut me off by putting his finger over his mouth which tells me to be quiet.

"I know already! Don't fucking deny it!" He said while telling a little bit.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting that and this behavior was new to me. How? When? Where? is all I thought about when he said he know! How much do he know? When did he know? Where did he know?
________________________________
(Wow! First chapter started off with drama as its more to come! I honesty miss writing this story because I love Dreka and Odell! I just decided to gone head and  give you a taste of what you for sure will get in August! Lol😂 I know y'all missed them too and I would like to say thank you so much for supporting this story and me! The prologue got to 1.6k before I even started to story and that right there tells me y'all the realest !😌💕 much love and oh don't forget "SlimThick" has been entered into the #Wattys2016 so show that book some love as much as you can!) Thanks babes❤️

Vote 🍊
Comment🍊
Check out my other books 🍊