War

Lilly's POV;

"HUNTERS!" I heard some one scream. I pulled out my sword and put on a quiver and ran outside. I saw Demi and sprinted to him. " So how did you sleep? Jk jk. Anyways were are the hunter." I said to him. He clenched his teeth mad and pulled out a sword. " They will be here in less then a minute. Go warn Ruko, Shuffle, and Onyx." "What about Marina she is at the village or on a Vacation (meaning not online) I nodded and ran to the den. I opened Tsuna's door and yelled, " Tsuna get your ass up before I eat the rest of your food, there are hunters." He got up and mumbled " You had me at food." I chucked and ran to Shuffle and Onyx's den. And told them about the hunters. I sprinted outside and told demi I got everyone. He said, " Good, Zack is on his way." I nodded and saw the hunters coming. In my peripheral vision I saw Onyx and Tsuna running over. I then realized why Shuffle wasn't out. She needed to rest because she was having a baby very soon. I screamed at Tsuna to guard the entrance of the den and he nodded. I sensed a hunter behind me so I did a round house kick and killed him. Zack flew over us and was shooting them down. Onyx and Demi were helping each other (kings being strong) killing off dozens in a blow. I killed more using my sword and glanced over at Tsuna. He was doing some dark magic shit so I trusted him to be fine on his own. I smiled seeing the last hunter and Zack cannon balled on him and finished the hunter off with an arrow. ' This is not how I exepted or wanted my day off to go. I mean the one day I don't have a patrol, hunters decide to attack great.'

Sorry another short story. My bro started to bother me so I forgot what I was going to write. Anyways Buh Bai ^w^