Teenage Rebellion

So, this one might become a full fic if you guys like it. I really like the idea. but here's the one shot for now :)

--------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone says teenagers go through a rebellion phase. I guess that means all the teenagers but me. I've never had a rebellion bone in my body. But maybe I'll find something worth rebelling for. Today's Wednesday June 1st. It's my summer vacation. I'm 17. My birthday's October 23rd. This'll be my senior year so it's kind of my last chance to have my rebellion. I was walking down the street when I saw a woman holding a baby and several bags, trying to get her car door unlocked. "Hey! Do you need some help?" I asked as I jogged over to the black Mercedes. "Uh.. N-" she started but cut herself off when she looked at me. The small boy resting on her hip, looking at me curiously. "Yeah actually.." She mumbled. I took the bags from her and she blushed before unlocking the doors and popping the trunk. "You can put those in the trunk.." She mumbled. I smiled and nodded before moving to the trunk and doing as she said. I closed the trunk behind me and moved back to the driver's side where she was standing. "Thank you for your help.." She mumbled. I smiled. "No problem." I said, smiling still. She smiled and adjusted the toddler on her hip. "Uh. I'm Emma. Emma Swan." I said, holding out my hand. She bit her lip before hesitantly shaking my hand. Holy shit she has soft hands. And I swear I just felt a spark. "You don't know who I am?" She asked, softly. I bit my lip as we parted hands and I felt the blush on my cheeks. "Uh... No? Should I?" I asked. She bit her lip and shook her head after a few seconds. "No. I'm uh.. I'm Regina Mills." She said and then the small brunette boy on her hip gurgled happily and flailed his arms. Regina and I both smiled and she ruffled his hair. "And this is Henry. My son." She said and I smiled at the boy. "Well, Henry, it's nice to meet you." I said and he held his arms out to me. I looked at Regina and her eyes were wide. "Uh he normally doesn't like new people.." She mumbled as he leaned out towards me. "Would you like to hold him?" She asked, confused as he tried to get himself to me. "Yeah. Sure." I said, taking the boy in my arms. He smiled and nuzzled himself close to me. I smiled and looked up at Regina who had a warm smile on her face. Shit she's beautiful. "Miss Swan... Would you... Would you like to come to my home for a drink?" She asked, moving a little closer to me. Fuck fuck fuck. "Uh yeah. Yeah sure." I heard myself saying before I could properly think the situation through. She smiled and nodded. She took Henry from me before putting him in his car seat and then we both got in her car. "I don't normally do this." She mumbled as she drove. "Do what?" I asked, curiously. She smiled. "Invite strangers home." She said, softly. I smiled. "I'm no stranger. I'm Emma." I said, causing her to chuckle and I swear I felt my heart burst. "I suppose you're right, dear. But I don't know anything about you except your name." She said, smiling. "Well, the same goes for you dear." I said, causing her to smile brighter and I promise you I have never seen a more beautiful woman. Or a more beautiful anything for that matter.

When we pulled up at the mayoral mansion, my face twisted in confusion. "Wait you're the mayor?" I asked. She bit her lip and nodded nervously. Wait. My mom hates her? Why? "So that's why you asked about me knowing who you are." I said, now understanding. She looked at me, confused. "You're not going to leave now that you know?" She asked. I furrowed my eyebrows. "No? Why would I?" I asked. She frowned. "A lot of people in this town hate me thanks to my mother." She said. I smiled. "Well I don't know your mother. But I'm intrigued about you and Henry so she won't keep me out of the way." I said. She smiled and blushed. "Well she died a few years ago." She said. My face dropped. "I-I'm so sorry." I said. She shook her head. "We didn't get along. She was a bitch." She said. I released a heavy breath and nodded. We got out and she got Henry before locking her car. We went to the door and she unlocked it. "Don't you need the bags from the trunk?" I asked. She shook her head. "Things I'll have to take to work tomorrow anyways." She said. I nodded and we went inside. And holy shit her house is gorgeous. "Let me go put Henry down for his nap and then I'll be right down." She said. I smiled and nodded and she went up the stairs. I looked around and before I knew it, Regina was back beside me. She wrapped her arm around my waist and rested her hand on my hip. My eyes went wide and I felt arousal shoot straight to my core. "Come on. We'll have that drink now." She said and walked me to her study. Then she unlocked her liquor cabinet. She had me sit down on one of the leather couches. She made two glasses of an almost Amber liquid and brought them over. "The best apple cider you'll ever taste." She said and handed one to me. I swallowed heavily and took it. She sat down beside me and we both took sips of the cider. "This is really good." I said as the alcohol made my stomach feel warm. She smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "I'm glad you think so." She said, softly and brushed a piece of my hair back.

Take off those heels, lay on my bed
Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair
Poison in our veins, but we don't even care
Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare
Everybody wonders where we've run off to
My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue
Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two
The fever's fucking running, feel the heat between us two!

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all, all night!
I'm gon' take care of your body,
I'll be gentle, don't you scream
It's getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night!
I'm gon' make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.
Kiss your body from the tip-top,
All the way down to your feet!

Oh, oh, oh, and we can go slow, slow,
Yeah we can go slow, oh, oh, oh
Lay on your back, you like it right there
Don't have to say it twice
Love, there's nothing here to fear
Taking it back, back to where it's clear
Rolling on and on, sounds of love are in the air!

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all, all night!
I'm gon' take care of your body,
I'll be gentle, don't you scream
It's getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night!
I'm gon' make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.
Kiss your body from the tip-top,
All the way down to your feet!

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yeah

The sun's coming up, oh
You're on my side, oh
I rub your thigh, oh
You look in my eyes, oh
And I just see the sky (see the sky)
I'm so high but I ain't smoked yet,
I'm just coming down from this!

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all, all night!
I'm gon' take care of your body,
I'll be gentle, don't you scream
It's getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night!
I'm gon' make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.
Kiss your body from the tip-top,
All the way down to your feet!

I woke up in Regina's bed and my eyes went wide. I looked to my left and the bed was empty. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up, holding the bed sheet over my naked chest. I looked on her nightstand and the alarm clock said 8 pm. It was almost 4 when we got here. I felt a dull throb in my head and immediately regretted the 3rd glass of cider. I got up and got dressed and found my cell phone in her floor. I went downstairs and found Regina in the kitchen stirring a pot on the stove. She's also fully dressed again. "Uh.. Should I leave? Or..." I mumbled. "Before dinner? What kind of date would that be?" She asked and looked up at me, smiling. I smiled and felt guilty. "Uh.. Regina I need to tell you something.." I mumbled. She nodded. "I... I'm only 17.." I said, feeling awful and feeling my hands start to shake. I felt the tears build in my eyes as her demeanor changed and she looked upset. "You're 17. And you let me give you alcohol and fuck you and you never thought that was important?" She spit. I felt the tears fall down my cheeks and I looked away. "I just thought... I wasn't thinking actually. People don't normally like me but you.. Saw something in me.. I'm just going to leave." I said and turned and ran out before she could say anything else. I ran out of her house, hearing my name being called behind me but I kept running until I got home. When I got home, my mom stopped me as soon as I got in the door. My tears had dried and were gone without a trace. "Where were you?" My adopted mother, Mary Margret asked. "Wandering. Lost track of time." I mumbled. She would kill me if she knew what I did. Okay so maybe not kill me. But she'd definitely kick me out. Shit. So maybe I found my teenage rebel act.