Chapter 6.

"What's happening with you and Ponyboy?" Dally wondered. I smiled slightly to myself and stared at the ground.

"I don't know, we just snuggled together. Ponyboy and Soda do it all the time, it means nothing," I felt Dally just stare down at me. I looked up at him and he shook his head.

"Now that's different. Ponyboy was actually smiling in his sleep, he may've been awake."

"I'm sure it's nothing, we're just friends,"

"Don't you go playing with his feelings, if he really likes you don-"

The Socs were driving around us their beers were held out of the car. Obviously they're drunk.

We kept walking to the Curtis' house, ignoring the fact they kept Cornering us and following us all the way there.

Me and Dally went inside. Ponyboy was looking scared, "what're the Socs doing out there?"

I shrugged my shoulders. Ponyboy went outside and he talked to them. But then it went down hill from there... He got pushed to the ground while the Socs held him down. He screamed in agony.

"Get off me!" He shouted.

"Time for a haircut,Greaser? Maybe just below the chin," Randy smirked.

"Ponyboy!" I screeched as they held the switchblade close under his chin. His breathing was heavy. They slowly cut his skin and he shouted. "Ow!"

"Arrg.. Get off me!" Ponyboy tried to squirm out of their grip. Darry, Steve, Dally and Two-bit all came running outside punching them and trying to drag them out of their mustang.

Dally picked up a stick and threw it at the car.

I ran outside. "Ponyboy, you alright?" I holded his hand as his chin was bleeding.

"They never stop," he spat.

"They will Ponyboy, just you wait." I said as I brushed back his hair. And I got up helping him.

"Ponyboy!" Darry said as he ran to squeeze him.

He may be sixteen, but He's still the youngest. Next to me.

----------------------------------------------

"Johnny, Pony, do y'all wanna come to the drive in with me and Dally,"

"Sure," they both said. We all got in Dally's car and drove off.

"Two-bit said he might tag along," Dally said as he drives recklessly.

I always closed my eyes when ever he drove. Why does he even have his licence?

When we got there we parked. But we sat in the seats behind us. It made me jealous that we were sitting behind two beautiful Soc girls.

Dally grinned. And I thought this couldn't be good.

"Well, hey there," Dally said as his feet went on her chair.