Chapter 4.

I stood next to Ponyboy since he usually seemed upset if I stood next to Soda or Darry.

"Maya, come with me to the park, will ya?"

I seen Johnny wasn't here so I nodded. We started walking the the abandoned park. We only say that because a couple kids go on here once a week.

We sat down on the bench.

"You had a rough morning, huh?" Soda asked.

"Yeah, the Socs, they punched me twice- but I don't think they meant it," Sodas eyes went huge.

"They did? I'd beat their asses, what am I saying I'd do that for you," he cocked an eyebrow up but sorta failed.

He dazed himself into my eyes, I felt a slight pressure by my legs. He was gripping my thigh, I was shocked; what was I suppose to do? Smile? Yeah.

So I smiled at him. He leaned into kiss me, I felt his warm soft lips against mine. I kissed him. I didn't take back kissing him that day but I didn't feel anything.

There was no sparks to the kiss that you usually get, ya know? It was plain.

"What's wrong?" Sodapop asked as began to stop kissing my lips, he pulled his whole body away.

"Right, you still like Dally." Sodapop smirked. He was never a jealous guy he's always understanding.

I shook my head. "No, we don't talk much no more. Not like we use to, I'm not really sure who I like Soda, I mean I love you- as a friend of course because you're always there to make me laugh and smile. And you're fun to be around. Please don't take this the wrong way but I think we should maybe just be friends? See how that goes,"

He nodded his head in agreement. He never got mad or upset; well he might've just hides it well.

"Ponyboy?" Sodapop asked.

"Whaat?"

"You like Ponyboy. Eh? I can already see it, you guys show your affection a lot," Soda played round'

"You're annoying sometimes, boy." I resisted to try to close my eyes, I was just tired.

"That wasn't a no," he started smiling at me, he grabbed a smoke and lit it.

"Still smokin', I thought you would've stopped," I gave him a look but he shrugged it off.

"I gotta,"

-----------

I came back with Sodapop and Ponyboy was sitting at the kitchen. And his head snapped to us, "Johhny was looking for you, where were you guys? You just disappeared, we were all awfully scared,"

"sorry, we went to the park an-"

"It still doesn't matter . You can't just leave,"

"Sorry, Pony. I didn't realize you'd care so much,"

He didn't say anything back but changed the topic. "Johnny thought if you were coming back you'd outta stay a night here," he said as he gave Sodapop a cold stare. "If you're planing on walkin' I don't think I can let you. Johhny don't trust the Socs,"

I nodded in agreement. I wouldn't want to walk home by myself in the dark anyway. Or go home hearing my mom and dad constantly arguing drunk.

"You dig, Maya." Sodapop said as gave me a cute little smile. I looked up at Ponyboy who gave  no expression to say anything to me.

"Where am I sleeping?" I asked as I wondered around their living room.

"With me ," Soda joked around and hit his arm laughing.

"Couch?" Ponyboy suggested as he didn't really care where abouts I sleep.

"Let'er sleep in your bed, Ponyboy," Darry said as he was shirtless; his muscles were big and he liked showing them off. I felt hear rising up from my neck.

"Boy.." I mumbled staring at his stomach. He chuckled.

Ponyboy looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Sure," Ponyboy said gladly. I followed him up the stairs and his bed was made but his room had books laying everywhere. I got into his bed and he tucked me in- sorta.

"I'll sleep on the couch,"

"Okay,"

He walked out, "pony," I quickly gasped out. He turned his head as his fingers lightly touched over the light switch.

"Could you sleep by me? I get nightmares when Johnny isn't here.." I muttered. He turned off the lights, I thought he left. I turned to my side facing away from the doorway.

I felt a warm body against me. My breathing got heavier as his hand slowly gripped around my waist.

"I'm sorry Ponyboy, for worry'n you," I whispered as I felt his warm breath against my neck.

"Mhmmm,"

His lips touched my sensitive neck and I gaped out a quiet moan. It was just a peck, I thought.

Btw I'm so sorry if this is boring. I'm trying my best to make it talk like the 60's but Ehm idk. If it isn't good or if I'm not feeling it I'll discontinue it.

Thanks you for reading. ;)