Party?

Riele
By the second day of school people were already talking about how Im quarterback. I got non stop looks and even heard a few rumors about me. Wow. New school and I'm already the trending topic. But I just shrug it off.
All that was on my mind was football season and getting back to training. Nothing was going to get me sidetracked . I am going to be completely focused.
"Fuck!" I yell whisper . My lock on my locker is literally so difficult. I rest my head against the cold metal door of the locker.

"It's Riele right?" I heard from behind me. I look back to see a smiling jace. I gave a small grin.

"Oh hey jace." I turn back around and try my combination again.

"Struggling?" He asks with a small laugh. Jace was probably the best looking guy on the team in my opinion. And  i mean since we are teammates I'm just gonna befriend him.

"Nope got it under control." I said with aggravation. I hit my locker hard.

"Here I got it." He asked for my combination and instantly popped my locker open like nothing.

"Woah can you do that for me every morning ?" I ask. We laugh.

"Yea for sure. Well the real reason I came by was to ask you if you'd like to go to a party Sunday at my place." He says with his hands in his pockets looking like your average heart throb .

"Hmm let me check my schedule." I pretend to check my phone. He chuckles .

"Well lucky for you I'm free. " I say . He smiles.

"Cool. Well hopefully you stop by . I know how busy you are." Jace says.
I let out a laugh.

"I'll be there." I say closing my locker.
I noticed I was one of the only kids with my back pack on. God I stand out .

"Well I'll see you around Riele." He smiles then walks off . Welp first party at ridge field high. this outta be fun.

Hey wassup ! I'm gonna start writing again because hey why not. Like I promise I'll update often I'm sorry btw ! Love u all .