Jimin | Lullaby

Jimin was practicing his dance for one of his concert stage. He takes a break before practicing again drinking a bottle of cold water tired from all the hard dance moves doing it over and over. After drinking the whole bottle of water wiping his mouth from the water dropping out of his mouth he receives your phone call at 12:54 past midnight.

Jimin picked up his call from you in his sweet voice. "Hello my cutie, what are you doing not asleep." He smiles getting a call from you.

"Sorry were you in the middle of something?" You ask worriedly.

"Nope, not at all. Was just taking a break now." You sigh thinking how hard it must be to be an idol practising all the time.

Jimin knew why you sighed changing the topic, "So why aren't you sleeping missy, hmm?"

"I couldn't sleep..." You sigh knowing that you had to wake up early the next day.

Jimin wanted to help you sleep so he suggests his idea. "Hmm.... If you can't sleep, shall I sing you a sweet lullaby?"

"A lullaby? You sure your not tired." You ask not wanting him to waste his energy on you.

"No. I want to help you sleep. Can I?" Jimin asks.

"Well if you want to." You snuggle up in the blanket with your phone on speaker.

Jimin starts to sing his solo song Lie as a lullaby putting you to sleep.

내게 말해
너의 달콤한 미소로 내게
내게 말해
속삭이듯 내 귓가에 말해
Don't be like a prey
Be Smooth like a like a snake
벗어나고 싶은데

Ah woo woo
내게서 떠나 떠나 떠나줘
내게서 떠나 떠나줘
Ah woo woo
뭐라도 나를 나를 구해줘
나를 구해줘

계속돼 도망쳐봐도
거짓 속에 빠져있어

Caught in a lie
순결했던 날 찾아줘
이 거짓 속에 헤어날 수 없어
내 웃음을 돌려놔줘

Caught in a lie
이 지옥에서 날 꺼내줘
이 고통에서 헤어날 수 없어
벌받는 나를 구해줘

나를 원해
길을 잃고 헤매이는 나를
나를 원해
매일 그랬듯 나

I feel so far away
You always come my way
또 다시 반복돼 난

Ah woo woo
내게서 떠나 떠나 떠나줘
내게서 떠나 떠나줘
Ah woo woo
뭐라도 나를 나를 구해줘
나를 구해줘

계속돼 도망쳐봐도
거짓 속에 빠져있어

Caught in a lie
순결했던 날 찾아줘
이 거짓 속에 헤어날 수 없어
내 웃음을 돌려놔줘

Caught in a lie
이 지옥에서 날 꺼내줘
이 고통에서 헤어날 수 없어
벌받는 나를 구해줘

아직 나는 여전히 똑같은 나인데
예전과 똑같은 나는 여기 있는데
너무나 커져버린
거짓이 날 삼키려 해

Caught in a lie
순결했던 날 찾아줘
이 거짓 속에 헤어날 수 없어
내 웃음을 돌려놔줘

Caught in a lie
이 지옥에서 날 꺼내줘
이 고통에서 헤어날 수 없어
벌받는 나를 구해줘

When Jimin finished his song with his phone still beside his ear he hears your soft breathing assuming that you have fallen asleep by his angelic voice. He smiles thinking how cute you are to fall asleep by his lullaby ending the phone call. Jimin kept smiling after the phone call how he had helped you fall asleep and how cute you would be sleeping in his arms.

 Jimin kept smiling after the phone call how he had helped you fall asleep and how cute you would be sleeping in his arms