Chapter 11

Callie's POV

I didn't sleep at all last night, because I couldn't stop thinking of Brandon. The way he kissed me, the way he held me. Like nothing else in the world mattered, and if we were the last two people on Earth he would've wanted to go a little farther. Maybe I would've wanted that too, and maybe if Stef didn't show up we would've. Not sex, but more than a steamy make out session.

"Hey," Brandon mumbles sitting down next to me.

"Hi. Do you mind if we talk?" I ask and he agrees to meet me upstairs to talk.

"What's going on?" He wonders shutting the bathroom door, I casually go and lock the doors so I don't lead him on in anyway.

"We need to talk about last night. I know we both really wanted to do it, but you have a girlfriend from what I understand. I don't just want to be some side mistress, especially if we were sneaking around," I respond and his eyes widen.

"I know I felt terrible, it's not like me to cheat. You were just there and I was so desperate to just kiss your lips. I had no intention of it turning that hot and steamy. If it makes you feel any better though, Talia texted me this morning saying that she met someone new. She was going to see if it worked out with him," Brandon laughs and I try to hold in mine.

"So you guys are broken up?" I reassure.

"Yeah, so if anything happened you would be my main mistress not my side one," He jokes and I gently push his shoulder.

"We should get going, I don't want to keep your moms waiting," I say turning around to unlock the door. Brandon's warm hand wraps around mine, and slowly pulls it away from the knob.

"Wait... Can we just have five minutes?" He asks and I am at first confused until I realize he wants is to continue the make out session from last night.

I politely agree, and his hand intertwined with mine and he pulls me closer to him. Brandon slowly presses his soft lips to my cracked and dry lips. Our lips melt together as the kiss gets a little more heated.

"Brandon... We... Should.... Go... Down... Stairs," I whisper in between kisses.

"We said five minutes remember?" He questions, then pulls me back in for more. His arms wrap around me, one around my waist the other on my butt for support. Then he shoves my onto the bathroom sink, our lips not disconnecting once.
Staying away from Brandon might be harder than I thought...

________________________
A/N
Sorry these chapters have been so short, I will try to make them longer. Thanks for sticking with me. And I'm so sorry I haven't been updating regularly. I've had a lot of family stuff going on.