Slutgarden

Zim's POV:

Fuck, fuck FUCK!! What have I done?!

Stupid stupid stupid!

Nice going dipshit! Now you've made Jeordie leave?! You don't know where he is! It's like fucking 2am! Cmon!

I throw on my leather boots hurriedly after putting on some leather pants and a singlet. My body warmth doesn't matter to me right now. All that does is finding Jeordie.

I called his name! I told him to come back! But he didn't listen!

Maybe he was sleepwalking? I didn't know he did, and no one told me that he did, but you never know do you?

I rush out my front door, not bothering to grab anything, not even locking my door or getting my cellphone, or even a torch. I'm just too worried I guess.

"Jeordieee!!!" I yell as I run down my driveway and onto the road.

The streetlights are rather dim, so it gives this street the illusion of a horror movie street.

"JEORDIE!!" I practically screech down the road, hearing my voice bounce back at me from an echo.

I stop for a second. I can see something in the distance. It's black, and it's a figure.

I lean a little closer to get a better view, but all is see is a silhouette.

"JEORDIE!" I call out once more. The black figure stops walking, then starts to sprint.

Gotcha.

I pushed off quickly with my long legs, sprinting down the road, the cold, icy air whipping and and nipping at my face and shoulders. My legs feel like they could snap off any moment due to the lack of eating I had to do for the band.

But none of that mattered to me right now.

My ribs and chest started to hurt, but I pushed on. And on, and on.

I could feel the adrenaline pump through my veins, giving me more energy that I had expected, and I began to run faster. My hair whipped all around my eyes, occasionally catching me off guard. But I still managed to keep track of Jeordie.

I was getting closer. I could literally throw a rock and it would hit him in the head easy.

I was so close now that I could wrap my arms around him, and that's exactly what I did.

I enveloped him into a tight hug that he couldn't get away from.

Any other day he would've hugged back, but today, I don't think he will.

"GET OFF ME YOU FUCKER!!" He screamed into my face as he pushed and struggled out of my arms, but I kept my hold.

"Jeordie calm down its o-"

"NO ITS NOT FUCKING OKAY!' GET OFF ME!" He screamed.

My eyes began to water a little, half because of the wind, and half because he was beginning to hurt me.

His nails dug deeply into the flesh of my arm , but I still didn't let go, I didn't want to lose him again.

"Jeordie please calm down-"

"FUCK OFF TIMOTHY!!"

Jeordie just kept yelling constant profanities. Nothing else.

"GO AWAY! I HATE YOU!!!" He finally yelled.

My arms became softer around Jeordie, and I began to let go.

I felt my heart fall to the bottom of my stomach and I felt like throwing up.

Jeordie sniffed as he quickly pushed me away from him. He then faced me.

Tears were rolling down his cheeks continuously, his eyes beginning to redden and his lips wouldn't stop quivering.

I stepped forward to hug him but he only stepped back in a quick flinch.

"NO!" He yelled as he buried his face into his hands, sobbing harder until he cried and wailed into his hands.

"Go away Timothy! I hate you!  You did this!!" He wouldn't stop yelling my name. But I couldn't do anything else but to stand there, and listen.

"You ruined us!!" He shouted.

My eyes stung and I felt a single salty tear roll down my cheek and his my chest.

My vision became blurry, and I didn't know what to do.

So I just walked away.

I walked away from Jeordie. Not just physically, but mentally. He doesn't want me anymore. He doesn't need my love or my solace.

I should've seen it all along.

A/N: Yeth, short chapter but I'm managing to keep up with this book now. I'm very really very very very sorry for not updating in 29478283810384647291018469029356892737483283828832828838200293728 YEARS!! But there will be another update coming soon, I promise. Thankyou all for reading and don't forget to vote, comment, suggest new ideas, and read more of my stories. Thanks!' XXXX