Tourniquet

Jeordie's POV:

I snapped back to reality as I heard the bell ring for my next class. God I hate this.

*Many classes later*
I rush out of my last class just to remember to meet Brian. I quickly tried to make my way down the hallways to find my way out before getting stopped by a punch to the face. I crashed to the floor with a loud thud. I wince at the pain on my face. "Fucking emo faggot" I heard being said to me. I looked up to see a jock staring down at me with a wicked smile smothered across his face. "Don't even bother getting in our way fag, your worthless!" He yelled before kicking me twice in the ribs and left after spitting on me. I tried to catch my breath as I curled into a ball. I winced and sobbed for a while. I finally caught my breath and I slowly stood up. I staggered through everybody, every once in a while, accidentally bumping into something. I finally made my way out and to the tree to see Brian sitting there staring off into the distance. I walked up beside him and he turned and smiled at me. I tried to smile back but all I managed was a weird face. He patted the small area next to him and motioning for me to sit down beside him. I did. But i kept my distance. He turned to face me and lost his smile. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What happened?" He asked sternly. "I-I - umm..... Nothing" I said. Fucking hell Jeordie just tell him. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again. "Um,yeah" I said. He went back to his original smile. "Alright, if you say so." He held out his hand "I'm Brian by the way" I shook it. "Jeordie" "Nice to meet you Jeordie" He let go of my hand. I heard footsteps approaching us. "Hey fucker!" I heard somebody say. Brian turned around and smiled. "Hey what's up!" He said "Nothing much, Hey who's this Marilyn?" I heard another voice say. Two guys sat beside Brian. One with green hair and the other, Bald but with a goatee. "This is Jeordie" said Brian. "Jeordie....." The green hair one said. "Brian looked at me and smiled. "This is Scott, but we call him Daisy, therefor, This is daisy" Brian pointed to the green haired one. Daisy stuck his hand out and I shook it. "Hi" I said "hello Jeordie" he replied with a sweet smile. "Jeordie, this is Stephen, but his nickname is Madonna. Madonna Wayne gacy, but we call him Pogo." Brian pointed to the bald guy with the goatee. Madonna stuck his hand out and I also shook his. His hand was rough, but he smiled and said "Wassup Jeordie" I smiled. He let go of my hand. Brian turned to me and said " By the way, call me Marilyn. Marilyn Manson." I nodded. "Hey where's ginger?" Asked Brian to Madonna. "RIGHT HERE BITCH!!" I heard somebody scream! A guy with dreadlocks, one half white, the other black, came running up to us and jumped on Marilyn. " What the fuck?!" yelled Marilyn. I giggled. The guy climbed off Marilyn, and stood up. He turned his attention to me. "And who may this be Marilyn?" " Ginger, this is Jeordie, Jeoride, this is Ginger Fish. And over there is Zim" said Marilyn as he pointed to a guy with a black bob and dark makeup walking towards us smiling. He was pretty attractive. Ginger didn't shake my hand but he smiled and sat down beside me and he patted me on the head. Zim also sat beside me. Marilyn started to talk to the guys. "So, we've got practice today after school okay? Meet me at my house" the guys nodded. "Have you found a bassist yet Marilyn?" Asked Daisy. Marilyn sighed. "No not yet" I immediately piped up. "I play bass" Marilyn looked at me and smiled. And then looked at the others, they all smiled too! "Really?!" Asked Marilyn? "Yeah" I replied. "Oh my god that's perfect Jeordie! Have you got your bass here?" Asked Marilyn. "N-no, it's um, it's at home..." I replied. "Are you able to come to my place after school, the guys will be there, you could play for us." Marilyn said. I didn't think much of it until I thought of my father. If I don't come home on time he will seriously hurt me. Then again he's going to hurt me anyway, so what's the loss. "Yeah, uhmm, yea I could manage" I shyly said. Marilyn's smile grew wider. "That's awesome! So meet at my place around 5 if that's okay?" "Sure" I said. He pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. It had his number and address plus small directions to his house. I put it in my lunchbox. "Thanks" I said. The bell rung as soon as I said that. I groaned, knowing we have more school left. Pogo leant over to me and asked " what classes do you have?" I checked my schedule. "History" I replied. Pogo smiled. "Awesome, you have class with me. He stood up and motioned for me to follow him. I stood up and waved to Marilyn and the others. "Bye!" They yelled as they waved back. I was yanked next to pogo and I joined his side as we wandered off to our next classroom. I can't wait until after school. I'm just afraid. What will my father do........