Pistol whipped

A/N: WARNING! : there is smut in this chapter ;)!

Jeordie's POV:

I suddenly jolt awake. My memory and loud music slowly fade into my head. I open my eyes to see that I'm lying on a unmade bed in a small bedroom. Dark purple walls and black ceiling. The carpet is also black. The sheets and blankets are white. Pure white. I let my eyes focus and I looked around the room until I saw Zim, sitting on the bed in front of me. I sighed. He smiled. "You're awake, Jeordie" Zim spoke. I could barely hear him over the bass that shook the walls. I nodded slightly. I've got a headache and i feel sick. But not as bad as before. I wonder what Brian's up to- Oh shit. Where is Brian?! "Where's Brian?" I choked out. Zim lost his smile faintly. "He's still partying downstairs" I nodded again. Zim got on his knees and started to crawl closer to me. Until he was right beside me. I looked to him. "You know Jeordie." He started to play with my dreads. I would've stopped him but I liked it. "When I first saw you, I thought you were the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" I felt myself blush at what he just said. Is he serious? He started to lean a little bit closer to me. I felt a feeling I've never felt before. A feeling of curiosity and lust. I wanted to stay here with Zim. I forgot about Brian. This feeling that I've got, I never want it to go away. Zim leaned closer and I closed my eyes. I leaned into him and he pressed his lips to mine. I felt like fireworks were exploding in my stomach. I felt my energy rush and everything went away. I was just there with Zim. I felt him crawl on top of my so he was sitting on my hips. He let go of the kiss and I groaned slightly in displeasure. He giggled. "Hold on J, be patient" he leaned on me until he was completely on top of me. He once again kissed me, but deeper. Our tongues moved in sync and I felt a rush of adrenaline go through me. He leaned up slightly and started to unzip the back of my dress. He let got of the kiss once again and smirked. "Hold on"  He got up and shut the door, locking it and he climbed back on top of me and continued to slide down my dress. When he was finished I was left only in boxers. He was too. He scraped his fingers down the my sides, making me squeal. He chuckled. I knew he enjoyed watching me squirm and squeak. "Zim, stop teasing me....." I breathed out. He chuckled. He grabbed the sides of my boxers and started to pull them down.

**BANG***

I woke up. I groaned as I sat up. Immediately getting a major headache. I looked around me. I was in Brian's room with him laying next to me. I wiped my eyes. Did I really just have a sex dream about Zim? I squirmed a little and looked down. I was wet. And it wasn't urine. I sighed. I just had a wet dream about Zim. "Goddamn" I whispered to myself. Brian suddenly started stirring in his sleep and his eyes finally fluttered open. He smiled. "Morning Twiggs" I smiled. "Morning." I groaned. "What happened last night?" I was so confused by what happened and I couldn't remember anything. "Oh you don't remember?" I shook my head. "Oh okay, well we went to a party. You wandered around and then drunk way to much and I found you lying in your own vomit, passed out on the ground. I managed to carry you halfway to my car until you woke up in my arms and started acting all drunk and then asked me if you could give me a blowjob" I grew red. Did I really? "I then carried you into the car while you kept asking for oral sex and I drove you home. I couldn't find Pogo though." "Oh" That's all I could say. I think I might have to tell Zim my dream. I've been having these dreams for the past 3 days. And it's annoying me. I'll tell him today. Brian leaned over and grabbed his phone. He dialled Pogo's number and he put the phone to his ear.
"Hey pogo its Brian. Yeah I'm at my place with twiggy. Yeah okay. Where are you?. Oh he was there? Oh okay. Yeah sure. Okay see you tomorrow then. Yeah yeah, I love you too Pogo. Please get sobered" he hung up. He then turned to me. "Pogo is with Ginger. Apparently he was at the party last night. I'm glad I didn't run in to him." I was about to say something until I started to gag and gurgle. I immediately got up and rushed to the bathroom, vomiting up all of my stomach contents.

Marilyn's POV:

I sighed as I watched Jeordie rush to the bathroom to throw up everything in his system. When I woke up and saw him, he looked kind of troubled. He's also not as affectionate towards me as he was. I think he's just settling down, considering that he's still trying to get through all that's happened to him. I stood up and walked to the bathroom and I pulled back Jeordie's dreads. I hate hearing him vomit. Every now and then he sounds like he's choking, and it scares me a little. He then makes weird squeaks. He's very odd sometimes. When he finished vomiting, I leant over and flushed the toilet. I headed to my black marble basin and soaked a blue cloth with warm water. I shuffled back over to Jeordie and wiped his mouth while he averted his eyes towards the black marble floor. I rinsed the cloth and damped his forehead with it. He didn't look to well. I put my finger under his chin and lightly lifted his head. "Jeordie, are you okay?"

Twiggy's POV:

"Jeordie, are you okay?" Oh god. I felt like I was going to vomit again. I don't want to tell him about the wet dreams I've been having about Zim. I really like Zim though, and I think Brian needs to know. Then again he might get angry. He's scary when he's angry. He screams heavily and throws things and spits violent threats. I hate it. It's frightening. I nodded. "yeah, I'm fine" he looked me deeper in the eyes. "Are you sure?"
"Yes brian, I'm fine!"
He jerked back slightly with a bit of shock from what I just snapped at him.
"Sorry" I mumbled. He smiled reassuringly. "It's okay" I took a moment to think until I decided to talk. "Brian?" He looked back up to me with a sweet smile. "Yeah?" I felt nervous, and I have no idea why. "Can you take me to Zim's today. I -" he cut me off and his smile was gone. It was replaced with confusion and frustration. "Why?!" He asked sternly. I couldn't just say I needed to talk to him. He would grow suspicious. Think, Jeordie, think! Umm.... Oh for Godsakes just make up a lie. "Um. I wanted him to teach me some guitar stuff. Um, tricks and uhh t-tunes as such......" I started to get more nervous. His angry expression faded a bit. "I suppose so" I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks Bri" he let go. "When do you want to head over" I checked the time. 1:00pm. "Is now okay?" I asked, biting my lip. "Yeah sure!" He got up. "Just get dressed." He pointed to me and I realised I was wearing nothing but boxers. I felt myself blush a little.

****Driving to Zims****

Marilyn's POV:

As I drove twiggy to Zim's house, I kept feeling sick. Probably because I felt nervous. After that one time that Zim looked at Jeordie, I feel hesitant to let them get too close. But I can trust Twiggs can't I? Yeah! I don't think he will do much without me there. We pulled up to Zim's house and we sat in the car for about 1 minute. I looked over to Jeordie. "You alright?" He looked over to me and smiled slightly. "Yeah, I'm good"

Jeordie's POV:

I opened the car door and then shut it behind me, waving goodbye to Brian as he pulled out of the driveway and left. I walked up to Zim's front door. The house was quite small, but very nice looking. The walls outside were painted a dark Maroon and the roof was black. The windows were slightly tainted, each window either black or red. The door was black as well. There was a single doorbell that was beside the door. Should I tell Zim? Wouldn't he be weirded out. Judging from what I've seen, I don't think he will be. I slowly reached out my hand and thought for a second. Cmon Jeordie. You may as well tell him now, why not? I pressed the door bell. A few seconds later, the door slowly opened to reveal Zim. He looked gorgeous. Short leather shorts, plain black garter and a fishnet singlet which revealed his pierced nipples. That just added to the sexiness. He smiled and I smiled back. I looked to the ground. "You alright Jeordie?" I looked back up to Zim's beautiful, big brows eyes. I smiled and then frowned slightly. I sighed. "Zim, I need to talk to you." He frowned slightly. "Okay"

End of chapter!

A/N: Heyyooo! I loved writing this chapter! Be sure to vote, comment and suggest ideas and such, sometimes I get stuck :(. I hope you enjoyed reading this. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! Xxxxx <3

Together as oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें