Chapter 2

Natsu's POV:

I was walking back from the market with a new plate in my hand for Lucy. Just as I was about to turn the corner of Lucy's neighborhood, I picked up on Lucy's scent mixed with blood.

I immediately started running toward the scent to find a horrific scene... Lucy was lying unconscious in the middle of the sidewalk covered from head to in bruises, cuts, and her own blood. There was a message written there either her blood saying: "You have been warned."

I quickly scooped her up bride style, and ran straight to the guild. As soon as I kicked the door open everyone fell silent.

"Wendy I need your help!" "Of course Natsu-san, but what happened? " asked Wendy as she ran with me towards the infirmary. "I'll tell you what I know later, but we need to help her. " I replied.

After leaving Wendy alone with Lucy to do her thing, I went outside to probably answer some questions. As soon as I immerged from the infirmary, I was bombarded with questions. Thankfully Erza silenced everyone with a death glare so that master could speak.

"What happened to her Natsu? "

"I'm not sure what happened. I was walking back to Lucy's house when I rounded the corner of an alley in her neighborhood, I had caught her scent mixed with blood. I was worried so I ran towards the scent, and found her in the middle of the sidewalk laying in her own blood." I said quickly in one breath. "next to her was a message written with her blood saying 'you have been warned'."

I looked around to see worried, angry, and thoughtful faces on all of the guild members. Master looked deep in thought probably thinking what the message meant.

"Natsu, I want you to keep an eye on Lucy. As for the rest of you, keep an eye out for anything suspicious." declared master.

"Yes Master."

"For now we should wait until she wakes up and pray for her safety. Then we can ask her questions."

As soon as gramps finished talking, a slightly sweaty Wendy came out.

"Wendy is she alright?" Asked Levy.

"She's stabilized now, but was in critical condition when Natsu brought her. She had 3 broken ribs, a very bad concussion, one broken arm, a couple of broken toes and fingers, and many bruises and cuts all over her body. She was also shot with some kind of magic that caused internal bleeding."

Everybody gasped at the horrifying condition Lucy was in. I along with many other members, were pissed off. I wanted to rip her attacker's head off!

I decided to stay with Lucy during the night, you know for safety, etc.

I say next to her immediately taking hold of her hand. I started at her unconscious face for a whole before covering her sleeping figure with a blanket. Little did I know that the blonde was not completely unconscious......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I know this chapter was kind ofborings chapter, but I wanted to show you Natsu's point of view while finding Lucy. (His obvious soul mate if you ask me.)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW! BYE!

~TheUniqueFairy13~