We fixed our selfs, she kind of look like a Grandma limpimg and shit.

I laughed.

"Oh, so you think this shit funny huh Dre? She asked, I nodded. "Ok, so lets see, it's going on 2 in the afternoon and you still ain't eat yet, right? Ok, so what I'm going to do is finish cooking for me, and make a plate for me, you could just grab a granola bar out the cabinet, I'm sure you won't mind, would you? Nah" She said with a smirk appeared on her face.

"Girl, you ain't crazy, my food better be ready when I come back out! And, don't you have work today shorty?" I question.

"Nigga, I am grown, and no I'm off today I go in tomorrow also, you need to pick up Kali and take her to her momma" she asked.

"Please, and yeah but, Kali birthday coming up in a couple of weeks and, I got to go meet with the party planners at 4, and she got to go see her momma around that time too". "So, can you please do me this favor and get her from the house, ride to my house, pack some clothes for her and then take her to her mother?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Only! For my baby Kali but, just know if the tramp start with me it's going to be some problems!" She said folding her arms.

"Thank you baby, I'll make up for this" I said kissing her lips. "Mmhm" was all she said.

I made my way to the room.

I unlocked my phone to call my Og.

It was ringing until she answer.

Queen👸: Where in the hell you and Unique at?!

She yelled, I chuckled.

Queen👸: Boy, I ain't laughing with you where y'all at? It's damn near 2 in afternoon!

Me😎: Ma, calm down just know we just finished getting some alone time, Unique will be there to pick kali up and take her to her mom's because, you know I got to go meet with the party planners for kali today", I remind her.

Queen👸: Okay baby, hurry up and tell Nique that Mo been trying to call her! Love you.

Me😎: Okay ma, will do bye, love you too.

With that being said we both hung up.

I went in the bathroom, to start my hot shower, I got in and did my thang.

15 minutes later.....

I got out, wrapped the towel around my waist. I sat on the bed and lotion up my body, then put on my clothes. I made my way towards the closet, my took out some bags then, took the clothes, accessories, and shoes out the bag and laid them on the bed.

I looked myself over in the mirror in then headed out to go eat, cause a nigga is hungry.