•6•

Dre POV...

I woke up with my arms wrapped around a fucking pillow. No the hell she didn't! A pillow? A Fucking Pillow! What the hell! I thought to myself.

I Got up and slid on my slippers, I walked to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Soon as I walked out The smell of Good Smelling Food hit my nostrils.

I walked into the kitchen, then stopped to admire Unique. My Baby, was bad shidd she is bad, she everything I Want and Need. She Is the other half of me, she put up with my shit alot and I think I love her for that, I think.

I wanted a hot lil jawn that's a ride or die and I finally got her.

"Stop looking at me, freak!" She said, I walked over to her wrapping my arms around her firm lil waist, then started kissing on her neck. She softly moaned.

She put the spoon on the counter, then turned the food down. She then, turned around and stared at me, I did the same. She broke the stare off by kissing me, I depend it and, got my free hand to put inside her pajama pants. I rubbed my hand against her clit, playing with it, feeling her get moist and moan in my ear, made my dick harde. Only, causing me to stick 2 fingers inside her pussy, stroking in and out slowly, I sped up and keep speeding up, making her gasp for air and moan loudly, I knew for sure I was hitting her spot. "Oh-h sh-it Baby" she screamed/ moaned. I pulled my fingers out, and then put it in my mouth, tasting her.

"Damn baby you taste so good" I complimented her,
She blushed, I walked to the table. "Come here" I demand. She came "Yes, Daddy?" She questioned. "Bend the ass over" With no questions asked, she did as said, I pulled down her pants and, then my boxers. I started stroking myself, she looked backed then stopped me. She got on her knee and looked up at me, with her big glossy pretty eyes.

"You sure you want to do this" I asked, she shooked her head, she then grabbed my hard shaft with both of her hands, she began jacking me, nexting thing I know she went down on me, her head was going up and down continuously as she jacked me. She tried to take all of me in her mouth, she then started giving my balls the same attention, she came back to the main course and went back to work, she started going faster then slower, making my toes curl. "Shit baby Im about to bust" I grunted in pleasure.

Few secs later I busted, and she swallowed, "Get up baby" she got up then I kissed her and turned her around. I bend her over once again, this time without no warning, I rammed inside her making her moan loud asf, "FUCKKK!" Which only caused me to beat that pussy up even more. I started going in and out, stroking insider her, making the punani drip. Her walls got tighter and My Stokes start getting faster and deeper.

"Im bout to cum!!" She moaned loudly. I smaked her ass, watched it giggle a lil, "Hold that shit Nique" I said. "Ahh! But, I-I c-can't!" She respond, I hit her ass again "Hold that shit!" I said sternly.

A few more strokes, she came and I pulled out, then came on her back. After that fuck session, we just sat on the floor just chilling.

 After that fuck session, we just sat on the floor just chilling