Preparations

*UPDATES: I'm sorry for not updating this story for a while now, I have a lot of school work that needs to be done. Thank you for waiting patiently everyone! Also, don't forget to vote, follow and comment random and weird stuff, SPAM ME!*

Aphmau P.O.V.

Great... Two weeks until my wedding. I need to ask Cadenza for a bride dress and ask if she, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda and Nicole want to be my bridesmaids. Probably not.

At Cadenza's boutique;

"Lady Aphmau! Welcome, need any help?" She greeted me with a sweet smile.

"Uh, yes Cadenza... It's for my upcoming wedding, with--" Cadenza cuts me mid sentence and said, "Zane the high priest isn't it?" Her smile slightly turned to a frown. I nodded.

She wonders around for a few second, running back and forth, searching each racks and hangered dresses. She stopped and squealed.

"Ah, the perfect dress!" she exclaimed. Cadenza grabbed my hand and pulled me into the changing room. I changed into the dress. To my surprise, the dress fits perfectly. I walked out of the changing room and Cadenza was smiling widely as she stood up.

The dress was purple, my favourite color. It had three extra attachment of fabric sown onto the skirt. The top of the dress had crystals glued on. (The dress is the same as it is on the book cover)

"MY MASTERPIECE!", "I knew it would be beautiful on you Aphmau! I-I mean, Lady Aphmau...".

"It's fine Cadenza!" I told her nicely. She smiled.

"You don't have to pay, Aph, I'm giving it to you! Keep it..." She cried.

I thanked her, giving her a big hug. "Aph, you might not want to marry him, but, please take care of him. Will you? For me."

I'm confused at this point, my eyebrow raised as I spoke "Why this act all of a sudden, Cadenza? I thought you told me you hated him...".

She's stuttering and having trouble speaking; "I do, I hate him! A-Aph, there's something I have not told you, nor have I ever told this to anyone. Only I-I knew! This is a secret that I have been keeping for the past decade..."

"What happened? Is this when were 14?" I asked.

"Well... When we were 14," Cadenza continued, "Zane and I were--"

-

-

-

-

-

A/N;
Cliffhanger! Sorry for leaving you guys in suspense! Comment on what do you think happened when Cadenza and Aph were 14 and when Zane was 15? I would like to read your thoughts on what happened the past decade. I will be giving the person who gets it right/close to the continuation a BIG SHOUTOUT!  Thank you so much for the support and for the wait! I really appreciate that.

Yours Truly and Author of This Original Story,

Katelyn Noelle Elizabeth M.