Chapter 5

I woke up feeling really disorientated, and confused. My eye lids felt to heavy to open, and I had a dull throb on the side of my neck, and a stinging feeling on the left side of my face. What happened? Why dose my neck hurt?

My eyes snap open when I hear a chuckle off to the side of the room. That's when the events from last night flooded back to me.

"It's nice to see you've finally woken up, my dear" Casper said in a caring voice? Would we he sound so caring he did this to me. He made me hurt.

"Allhanah, I didn't hurt you meaningly. It was completely unintentional." he looked up to me, and I could see pain in his eyes. Why is Casper in pain?

"Get up Allhannah, we have to get you some food, I didn't feed you yesterday."

So slowly scrambled to my feet, but that's when dizziness fell upon me and I feel to this ground, but right before I hit the ground Casper's arms snaked around my waist.

"Be careful, dear. We don't want you to get hurt now, do we?" Beyond confused by his change of personality from last night, I just nodded. Casper kept hold of my waist holding me up as we walked out of his room and towards the kitchen.

When we reached the kitchen he lifted me off my feet and placed me gently on a chair.

"What would you like to eat for breakfast, dear?" he asked in a soft, yet very sexy voice.

"Toast please, Sir Casper." I say, unsure on what I can have.

"You can have anything in the world for breakfast, and you choose toast. Don't just say toast out of confusion. Now, what do you really want for breakfast?"

"Waffles?"

"Then waffles you shall get." He turned on his heel and walked into the storage rom of the kitchen.

About half an hour later, he returned to the table where he left me, with a plate piled high, with the most delicious looking waffles i've ever seen in my life! He placed them in front of me.

Don't just look at them." he said when I didn't begin eat straight away. "Eat!"

*********************

When I'd finished eating he quickly grabbed my plate and took it back to the kitchen to be washed.

"hello." I heard from a small voice to the side of me, turning towards it I saw it was Sophie, Caspers sister.

"Um, hi there.."

"Would you like to come play with me?"

"Um.." I answered not sure if I was allowed too.

"Please! I promise you won't get in trouble! We could go swimming, go for a walk in the first, ride the horses! Come on! Please!" she begged.

"Ah, alright.."

"YAY!" she cried pulling me off my chair and up to her room. Once we were in her room, she let go of my hand and ran to her wardrobe. A few moment later she returned with a pair of high waisted skinny jeans, a black band shirt, and a pair of black Doc Martins.

"I thought these might be more comfortable than your, um dress." she said handing them too me.

"Thankyou so much!" I replied gratefully. I quickly changed into them happy to get out of the horrible slut dress I was made to wear, and into the clothes Sophie had given me. I was quite surprised to find they were exactly my size, though she is a lot smaller than me.

"well, now you're changed let for for a walk to the stables, then ride to the lake. Now does that sound?"

After agreeing upon what she said we both quickly left the room and walked towards the stables.

Our walk to the stables was silent, and a little awkward, until Sophie burst out laughing.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Oh nothing" Sophie said. "I just find awkward silences really funny, I mean we could be talking about anything in the world but no, we are walking beside each other saying nothing at all." she continued.

"well, I guess when you look at it that way it is kind of funny." I said thinking about it.

"What happened between you and my brother yesterday? I heard yelling when he got home.. But I couldn't hear what was going on. It sounded like he as really angry!" Sophie asked seeming generally curious.

"Um, well I'm not really sure. I did all the cleaning he asked me to do before midday, and finished it about 12:30.. When I was done I went to my room, as he asked and stayed there until he got home."

"Oh Allhannah, you have so much to lean about my brother. Casp's crazy. He knew that you finished after midday. He has cameras in his room watching you. He probably was just upset that you finished late and were sleeping when he got home."

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I just didn't, and we went back to walking in silence for the next few minutes until we reached the stables.

"So Lana, Which one?" Sophie said gesturing towards the horses in the sables.

"Um, the black one it that's okay."

"Yeah, sure." She said and went to grab all the equipment we needed and taking it to the pole where you tie the horses to saddle them up to ride, and placing it on the ground.

She then went back into the stables and returned with the black horse that I will be riding and a buskin bay.

************************

CASPERS P.O.V

When I returned from washing Allhannahs plate from breakfast I noticed she was no where to be seen, walking unto my room, I couldn't smell he sent in there. I walked in to Ryan's room without knocking.

"Geez Casp, just walk in. Not like I could've been changing or rooting." Ryan said chuckling.

Upon seeing my face his humour vanished.

"Man, what's up?"

"Have you seen Allhannah? I can't find her. I went to wash her plate and when I came back she was gone. I can't catch her scent anywhere."

"Haha, you lost the little slut already?"

"For fuck sakes Ryan, have you seen her?" I all but screamed at him.

"No, I haven't seen your little hoe anywhere. Now get out man." With that, I left.

**************

Allhannahs P.O.V

Sophie and I had been riding around now, for probably 2 hours.. But the first hour was her teaching me how. Now that I've got the hang of it we are going to start racing up and down the paddocks.

"READY! SET! GO!" Sophie yell and we took off, galloping up the paddocks, but then Hunter (the horse i'm riding) tripped, and I went flying off and landed in a painful heap on the just next to the fence.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed when I landed.

Sophie was at my side in seconds, with a pained expression on her face.

"Soph, what's wrong." I groaned alarmed.

"Lana, you're bleeding. Bad." When she said this I looked down to see, there was a trail of blood running down my arm, running over what looked like bone. When I looked closer I realize it actually was bone. There was more blood screaming down from somewhere above, but before I had time to figure out where it was co,ing from, Casper appeared in front of me.

Comment, vote, give me feedback, (: Thankyou lovelies. n.n <3 not proof read.