Chapter 3.

****************SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW!!!!!!!!!*********************

All three of them looked between each other, then towards me.

"well, I've got a slave, so it doesn't bother me who gets her. " said Sophie.

Sophie look about 8 or 9, but spoke well beyond those years.

The boys looked between each other, Ryan looked bored, whole Casper on the other hand smirked.

"you have her." said Ryan in a bored voice.

"happily, brother." Casper said, licking those bright pink lips. When he did that it made me want to walk over and kiss him. Kiss him until my breath came out in pants.

"I'd be happy for you to do that, once we get back to my room." Caper said, and his smirk grew.

I looked at him strangely, did I say that out loud?

"no girly, you didn't. I can just see what's going on in the head of yours." Casper said, the smirk still remained on his face.

I blushed a deep red, and I was sure my face was the same color as my hair.

"follow now.." Casper said, as he turned to walk out the room. I quickly followed after him.

"So Casper, where are we going?" I asked once we were out of the room.

"Its Master Casper, Master, Sir, or Sexy Casper to you, and we are going to my room."

I stayed quite after that and followed him to his room.

Once we got there, Casper walked in a sat on him massive king size bed, and patted the space next time him, for me to sit.

I slowly walked over to him, sat right on the end of the bed next to him, turning my neck slightly to face him.

"make yourself comfortable, Allhannah." he said, as he grabbed my waist and lifted me further on to him bed, and closer to him so our sides were touching.

I stared straight ahead, not knowing what to do.

"Allhannah, I'm hungry." Casper said quietly beside me.

"eat then." I replied unknowingly.

I then felt his ice cold hands on my waist again, lifting me from my place next to him onto his lap.

"I thought you were.." I was cut off by his lips on my neck.

"i am" he muttered against the skin on my neck.

Just ask I was about to reply, I felt his sharp fangs pierce the skin on my neck.

"ahhh!" I screamed from the pain i felt, but it soon turned to pleasure when I felt his tongue run on my skin as he drunk my blood.

My screams in pain turned into moans of pleasure, and I gripped the soft brown hair on his head, and pulled him closer, not that it was really possible... Casper moaned against my skin, still drinking from me.

I started to feel lightheaded, and I tried to push him away, but he just pulled me closer again.

"stop!" I stuttered out, out of breath. I felt his fangs leave my skin, and sigh in happiness. I then felt his tongue glaze across the place were his fangs just were, and the dull pain I still felt there, disappeared.

"You taste good, Allhannah." he mutter nuzzling his face into my neck.

I shifted awkwardly next to him, unsure of what to do or say. I mean, what do you say? I'm glad I taste good, why do you just do that all the time, why not feel me up while you're doing so I have more reason to moan your name? I though bitterly.

"well, all you had to do was ask." for a second I was confused before I remember he could read my every thought.

Blushing I turned my face from him.

I once again felt his hands on my waist, but this time he didn't move me. His hands wondered.

They went down, then along my thighs, one slipped under my dress and continued upwards, rubbing and massaging in a soothing manner.

"w-w-what are you doing?" I stuttered.

"you made me feel good, so I'm going to do the same for you. Lay back and enjoy is." he spoke these works in a seductive voice, giving me goose bumps all over.

I felt his hand run over the strap of my thong, and my hips instinctively jerks toward his hands, and my breath got caught in my throat.

His finger moved down my thong, and when they got to my entrance he quickly moved the thong to the side to gain access. One of his finger pushed inside of me, and I gasped at the feeling. Looking at him with wide eyes, I wondered why on earth he was doing this.

His finger started to pump in a fast rhythm, and my breathing turned into pants, then moans as he added another finger.

His other went back up my body, to my chest he grabbed on of my breasts and squeezed it gently. He quickly moved his hand though, and pushed it down the top of my very low cut dress, and he cupped and squeezed it gently.

"your tits are perfect. Big and real. Just as I like them, and your pussy, so tight. So untouched. So perfect." I said looking me right in the eye.

I blushed, turning my gaze away.

It was then that I felt his finger leave me, and his hand being removed from my breasts.

"undress." he commanded me.

I quickly stood up, and took of my dress, confused on if I leave my undergarments on I looked over at him, and saw he was just in his boxers, leaving that sexy body of his on show.

My eyes scanned him, his broad shoulders, his sexy 8pack, and just the right amount of muscle on his legs.

My eyes made there way back up to his face, and saw once again, he was smirking. He'd caught me checking me out.

"like what you see?" he asked.

Blushing once again, I didn't answer.

"come here" he said, and I walked over to him.

"get in the bed." was all he said, I did as I was told, and climbed in.

I felt the bed dip beside me, and I realized he had climbed in next to me, and his arms found themselves around my waist again, bringing me flush against his chest.

"relax" he said into my hair.

And just like that, I did. I didn't realize how tired I was, but as soon as I relax, I felt myself drift off to sleep.

The next chapter will be up soon! (: