Painful pleasure, secrets and hushed whispers.

My name allhannah, but most people tend to call me lana for short, but Allhannah tend to become a mouthful.

Im almost, I turn 16 in a week, and I live in a castle. Awesome, right? No. You couldn't be more wrong there.. I'm a 16 years old human girl, so why wouldn't I love to live in a castle you might ask.. Well, there family that lives here, are far from human.. Vampires. Yes that's right, I live with a family of royal vampires.

No, I'm not there pet.. I'm the. Well one of the many slaves. I cook and I clean. I do everything I'm told, or I would t get to eat, or go to my sleeping quarters that night.

I've lived here my whole live, along with most if the other slaves, maids, and servants that live here. We are all staff. there are some higher level staff, who are vampires,but they are low class vampires.

On your 16th birthday, if you are chosen by one of the princes, or princess you be one there personal slave. Then you must do whatever they ask. You no longer have to do normal slave chores.

Thats enough about rules and whatnot..

"Allhannah! Come here now!" I hear there head of staff, Maggie, yell.

I jump out of my hard bed, straighten uniform. Rushing down stairs, to the kitchen where Maggie was yelling from.

"Yes Maggie?" I pant when I reach her.

"Allhanah, your birthday is coming up, correct?"

"Yeah, my 16th..." I was cut of by a gasp from one of the butlers, looking over I realize he is a vampire.

"Girl, you know what that means." he chuckles.

"huh?" I reply.

"You'll be 16, that means one of the kings children might chose you, to be there personal slave."